Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pictures from Dylans Birthday

So I said I would post pictures and now is that time.
I get to post the cute pictures that I have from Dylan's 3rd birthday!

First thing in the morning is so much fun with a happy child.

Can you hear me telling them to get dressed for school. :)

See mom the balloon!

Christmas meets birthday. I have no desire to take it down. LOL!

So he likes doing this elephant walk and I have a video that I will have to load a little later.

His first birthday present and of course Rhett isn't dressed.

Can you feel the excitement? Just wait it is coming...

Oh my GOSH it is a...

TRAIN!!!! PARTY!!!!! YEAH!!!! Fell it now? LOL

Have to try it on and...

it fits!!! I am so happy I am running around with it all the time no matter what!

Thanks mom! Ok dad helped too but I know who's idea it was. he he he

Mom why did you have to wake me up and take me to school on my birthday?
No I want the backpack on my back not on my coat!

Mom I am so happy to see you after a long day at school!

It was so fun you should really try this. :)

Can I come again? Yes? YEA!!!!!


Blowing the candles out is really hard so daddy let me use some power tools!

I think he needs help. :)

What is it? I can't see it.

It is a CAR! Cool.

Wait this car has buttons. I wonder what this does...

OH MY GOSH DID YOU SEE THAT!!!! No well let me do it again...

See the lights? Well there is another button let's try that one...

Lights look better in the dark with no flash dad.

Look Nikole lights!!

Can I get closer?

Why can't I stick my fingers in the lights?

Gavin you are my friend since you like to look at what I am pointing at.

WHAT! Where did the lights go? Got to push more buttons.
Can we guess what his favorite toy is now?

The wheel is moving. WOW!!

See Nikole! It is moving!!

Why is it still in the box?

Huh? Were you telling me I have more presents? Oh I just want to play.
Fine I will open them.

Oh a chalk board! Just for me? Thanks.

More? Ok that is nice as soon as I am done can I play?

Look Nikole! I love Birthdays!!!!

So those are most of the fun things that he did on his birthday ok we had fun too. I know you are asking where are the picture of him eating his cake and ice cream, while just like any normal child he didn't want any until the next morning. LOL!! Yes he did get a piece of cake and some ice cream tonight before bed.


As soon as I can fix a few videos that are so funny I will post them so you can see his little elephant walk and his help with his party balloons.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers