Thursday, January 6, 2011

All the stuff

Well here is the latest that has been going around.

Rhett CT scan looks fine. There is nothing wrong. THAN WHY THE HECK IS HE BRUISING OVER AND OVER AGAIN??????? Seriously I just saw another bruise in the same spot and it has gotten bigger. No he hasn't been pushed, hit, or hurt in any other way. I mean crikey his bruise is on his back right over the incisions and it happens over and over again. My big problem is that fact that it is getting bigger and bigger and it starts to heal and go away just to re-bruise over and over again. Has has had this going on since November. Guess what?!?!? The doctors are stumped they have no idea what is causing the bruise. I will have to see if I can find a way to put the pictures that I took of it on Jan. 4th at night right before bed up here so maybe you all might be able to help me figure out what the doctors don't know. (Then you all like me can have a P behind your name too. :) That is what someone said I needed to have and I totally agree. Look at all the schooling that I have behind me and so much more to go through. LOL!) Rhett also has some more bumps in his mouth and the doctor said that if they started to get in the way or bothering him then they would take them out. I am not sure how much they bother him but if it were me I would be so bothered. The doctor thinks they are the same bumps that were taken off his tongue when he was 4 months old so not to worry too much. But he is going to have to go in an d have tubes placed in his ears since he is having ear problems. :( Oh well kind of expecting that since he has been turning up his hearing aids all the way no matter what. I guess he really is deaf or really wants to be deaf since never turns them down. The doctors at Shriner's said that if Rhett was to go under meaning be in surgery it might be a good idea to put something like a screw in his ankle to help him even them out since he walks in the inside of his foot and for the life of me there is nothing that I can do to help him walk upright. He also has a gate more so in his right leg than on his left but still it is hard for him to walk and he is telling me almost daily that his feet and legs hurt.

Here is a little video that I got of his bruise since I had issues working with the light.




We were contacted by NIH (National Institute of Health) and I gave them the low down on what is going on with Rhett and Dylan since that is where we went when Rhett was 2 to be in a genetics study. I told them what was going on since there have been many changes since we were last there. I mean come on we were there last when Rhett was 2! Do you expect things to stay the same? ROTFL!! Yeah right not in this lifetime. They are going to discuss all the things that have been going on and then get back to me sometime before the end of the year. :) I know they can see this and I am just not planning on a call tomorrow since they are super busy and I know that.

Nikole and Gavin are doing great! Both teachers are impressed that they are doing so well and at all the effort they are putting into their school work and homework. They have improved since last year by a LOT! I am surprised since they still act the same at home. Meaning they usually don't like helping around the house and are very good at ignoring mommy, not cleaning their rooms, and so much more. It is just like normal around here, so why are they so good at school? Maybe the teachers should come over and help me. :) I think that is a great idea since they listen so well to them in school. He he he and the plotting begins.

Dylan is doing better now that he had medicine and the crappy stuff is gone. But he is still going to need tubes in his ears also since he had knocked that one out in October. He is also turning 3 this month and going to be starting preschool. Oh my goodness!!! What am I going to do with myself???? I will figure something out. He has already had his IEP and turned in the papers to start school the only thing that they need is his birth cert and his immunization record to make sure he is safe to go be around sick kids. LOL! Ok so hopefully the parents of kids at the school are smart enough to keep their kids home if they are sick but it still makes me worried since the insurance said that Dylan doesn't qualify for Synagis. WHAT!! I was so mad when they sent me a cute little letter and told me that. If he gets RSV so help me I will be kicking down the insurance company's door to give them a piece of my mind and make them pay for all damages. Since I know that if he does get it he will end up right where I don't want him to... that is right the hospital. Grrrrr...... Makes me so mad! I think they should have a kids like mine and then deny their own kids the things that they need. :) That would bring a smile to my face than they would understand how I feel.

Oh oh guess what?!?!? I found a way to get the pictures off my camera and so I can post pictures of Rhett's bruise that you are all going to help me on. Viewer discretion is advised.









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers