Saturday, January 22, 2011

day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

This is a letter to someone that I am not naming. Since that person might come and read my blog sometime. It was hard writing this letter because there are so many letters that I could have written.


Dear ...,

I know things have not always been the best between us, but things have gotten so much better for our friendship until you said very hurtful things to me. Your actions towards me made me feel like you don’t care about anyone but yourself. I do not appreciate your attitude towards me. Your words are like knifes and when you say things like that it hurts very badly. I don’t understand how you can act that way behind my back and then pleasant to my face acting like you care. I am not going into detail since I am trying to forgive you and get past this, but this is very hard for me.

I really wanted our friendship to grow and become stronger, but if you continue in this direction it will not be possible. In order for the friendship that we once had to be able to be there again we are going to need trust each other, but I don’t trust you. How do you think that can be repaired? I am going to take a break from this friendship and if you want it you are going to have to work on it alone since I am taking a break.

I hope that you understand that I don’t hate you it is just that I don’t trust you. I hope you have a wonderful life if you choose to not have me in your life. If you do want me then you are going to have to build up the trust that you destroyed.

Sincerely,

Andrea

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers