Thursday, January 27, 2011

day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

Yes I understand that 14 comes before 15 but I need to get a picture before I can post 14 so I guess I had better get that picture soon. I would so have it if I had not had my computer stolen. Oh well them dumb people that broke into my house... Ok better stop the ranting and get on with the posting. LOL!

Well seeing as I do not have an Ipod. I guess I will combine all my playlists and put that on shuffle and then let you know what I come up with. LOL!!! Bet you anything it is going to be a lot of Disney movie music since that is what my kids watch and so I listen. At least it all good clean music. :)

1 - Top of the World - By The Carpenters

2 - Once Upon a December - Anastasia by Disney

3 - On Jump Ahead - Aladdin by Disney

4 - Son of Man - Tarzan by Disney (Phil Collins)

5 - Under the Boardwalk - By The Drifters

6 - Two World - Tarzan by Disney (Phil Collins)

7 - Yo Ho, a Pirates life for me - Disney

8 - Friend Like Me - Aladdin by Disney

9 - On My Way - Brother Bear by Disney (Phil Collins)

What do you want to bet that the next song will be a Disney song? LOL! Can't tell what I listen to when ever I am cleaning or anything else huh? :)

10 - Under the Sea - Little Mermaid by Disney

ROTFL!!! I told you didn't I? Well I win... Not sure what I win but heck I still win. This was composed of all my playlists that I have and there was like over 80 songs. LOL! Most of them were Disney songs from music off their movies. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers