Tuesday, January 4, 2011

day 1- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Ok this is the first picture I have taken with the new web cam that I got for Christmas. Not the best picture but It is us girls. :)

I hope these are all interesting enough for the list. It was hard work trying to pull them all together.

1. I can bake a cake and then not even have one piece. (I just like baking.)
2. I am a very visual learner.
3. I use sign language everyday.
4. I enjoy getting my 3 hours of sleep. (I can totally function.)
5. Stress doesn't affect my blood pressure. (Seriously 96/62 on a very stressful day.)
6. I have a very hard time sleeping if my house is not all picked up and clean.
7. I love decorating! (Birthdays, holidays, or any occasion.)
8. When I was young (very young) I wanted to grow up and have twins. (I know what was I thinking. No idea.)
9. I have to have my own set of tools.
10. A long time ago I would eat only bagels and yogurt before swim meets.
11. One of these days I am going to swim with dolphins.
12. I am scared to death of heights.
13. I am happy to live close to supportive family.
14. I love playing board games and card games.
15. I am a GREAT actress!

2 comments:

Emily said...

CUTE Pic! LOVE IT!

Andrea said...

Thanks I do too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers