Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gosh!

So I took Dylan to the doctor since I needed to make sure his ears were not infected again. Gratefully they were not infected. YEA!!! He is going to be starting preschool this next week. I was hoping that he would have started this week but this being a short week he didn't make it. Then I find out that the transportation person was not informed of Dylan going to the school. Gosh dang!!!!! So his first day of school will be on his 3rd birthday. I was hoping that I would have started him before so I would be ready to see him grow up and be a school aged child. I am not sure if I am ready, but ready or not his birthday is going to be next week.

While we were there he had a look at Rhett's back and of course the "bruise" was a yellow color almost completely gone. Oh, well the doctor did say that he thinks it is a skin problem and that we should see a dermatologist. Oh that is just lovely. :( I guess I should take him in some time before April. I think that it is from the surgeries but I have no way of proving it. But less than 3 hours after seeing the doctors he was complaining of pain in his left shoulder and as soon as we got home he had this huge "bruise" on his back where it has been since November off and on. Oh joy! So now I am putting some medicine on his back everyday to see if it helps. The doctor wants to give it a week to see if it helps. We shall see.

It is good that Nikole and Gavin are doing so well. At least when they are not fighting with each other. LOL!!! What good siblings. Nikole loves playing in her room with her toys. Gavin loves playing video games. But heck it is at least playing and not just being bored and doing nothing. Now if I can just get them to play together that would be amazing! At least they are getting their homework is getting done. Next year Gavin will be in the after school program with her. It will be good. :) Only a few more months until school is out and than I hope they fight less.

One of my Aunts died this past week and her funeral is Saturday. We will miss her dearly but at least she isn't suffering anymore. It is always harder to see the ones you love suffer. There have been many people that I know of that have died from cancer and it really hard on the whole family.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers