Monday, September 27, 2010

No pictures

I know it has been a while since I posted pictures but I have no way of getting them off my phone on onto the computer that isn't even mine computer. :) It will still be a while until I can post some more pictures. It is really hard just doing nothing so I am doing everything that I can to get busy and stay busy.

Right now I am in the process of racing the kids reading to see who finishes their book first. LOL!! As it stands right now I am winning but Rhett is in close second and Nikole is in third. Of course Gavin and Dylan that cannot read yet I am reading to them almost every night. Rhett is in the middle of Leven Thumps #5 and Fablehaven #2. Nikole is in the middle of Harry Potter #4. I am in the middle of Eldest. I found out that there is a book 4 in that series and I am so sad that it isn't even out after 2 years. :( Oh well I still have book 3 to read before book 4. LOL!

Rhett has been reading for 4 hours today trying to get ahead of me and trust me it isn't going to work. Wah ha ha ha ha!!!

Talked to the doctors today and told them to set up the meeting in November and them let me know since the last test will be done in October. I am needing info that I feel the doctors just don't want to give me info. There are a few assistants that have been trying to help me but still it isn't enough. Hope that we can get things set up before the end of the month that way I know what day I have to get a babysitter so I can go to the meeting also.

It is so hard waiting my turn at the computer. I can only use it after my husband is finished using it since it is his work computer. We are still working on filling out the papers needed by the police and the insurance. We will get it all done with it by the end of the week no matter what! :) Can you see my positive vibes?

Will update when I can and maybe something will change by then. he he he!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers