Thursday, September 23, 2010

One day at a time

Okay so I am rambling I know it. But I am not sure what to do...

We had our 13 year Anniversary and it was one of the best ever! I got some beautiful flowers with a wonderful card, that I will have to post a picture of as soon as I can. Then he had arranged for a babysitter and we went out. We walked and talked, we went out to dinner. It wasn't fancy or anything like that but it was just nice being together and talking and just basically spending time together.

It is so hard not knowing what is going to happen a week or more at a time. I really miss my computer. :( I hate staying up late waiting my turn for the computer when I have had mine for over a year and a half. I just wanted to cry the other day when Nikole asked me if this cat in a book that she has is like Rosa and I realized her final moments with her little girl kitty were captured on the camera but all the pictures are on my computer other than what I had posted. That was the biggest heart ache that I have felt since after the break in.

Rhett is scared that the people are going to come back and break into our house again. He also told me that they took things out of his room in his closet. Which I did look and they did in fact that they took things out of his room but I have no idea what.

Nikole just wants to be a big helper but sometimes I wonder. LOL! She still needs to learn to clean her room, I guess she gets that from her daddy. She is still not wanting to do her homework as well as I want her too. Oh well Rhett didn't either in 3rd grade.

Gavin is really enjoying his class. He was so proud of himself after school yesterday since he had gotten 2 stars! He is really wanting to get 3 stars maybe one day he will get them all but for now I am happy with 1 or 2 stars. :)

Dylan does the cutest little dances when the kids are at school. He has been watching Blue's Clues and he does all the dancing that he sees and he even points out the clues. It is so cute! I hope I can get a video of it and post it. I know you would all get a huge kick out of seeing him do his little thing. :)

There have been many times these last few weeks that I am lost and not sure what to do. I am grateful for the support of my family. I guess since I don't have my computer I will be doing something anything to stopping this feeling of uncertainty. It will be a wait and see thing I guess. Thanks for letting me ramble and get this all out.

1 comment:

brigette said...

So sorry Andrea! Thats so scary to be broken into. Stay strong you are an amazing gal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers