Friday, September 24, 2010

Just stuff...

Oh so frustrated!!! I was really hoping for some answers but instead I get to wait. Don't the doctors understand that I hate waiting? Well maybe I should make them wait huh?

It was such a long day today since we didn't have very much going on today since there was no school. The kids didn't even get the house clean. LOL!! Ok I am not a mean mommy making my kids clean the house all by themselves but they do need to clean their own rooms. They need to learn that I am not the maid in the house and everyone works together.

I know that is sometimes expecting too much but heck all I want is my floor back. :) Rhett and Gavin are pretty good about cleaning up their room and working together when they want to... Nikole on the other hand is struggling with the fact that she needs to clean up her room. She wants some help so I figure I would let Dylan help since they share a room. ROTFL!!! Ok now we all know how good a 2 year old can help. She doesn't like having Dylan help very much since he likes to play and make messes.

I guess they will be cleaning up the house tomorrow. Wah ha ha ha!!! Little do they know what is in store for them. :) I feel like this next month is coming on too fast and I am trying to so hard to tread water. I am getting so tired of treading water. Let's just pray that I will be able to figure out how to swim before I drowned.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hang in there sweetie. Call anytime if you need to vent or cry or whatever. :)

brigette said...

Your doing amazing!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. By the way I gave you a blog award on my blog. Feel free to hop over and check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers