Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just want to cry....

Well if you are my friend on facebook you already know that my house was broken into today. :( I know I have been very emotional and scared and hurt and there are many more things going through my head.

To recap the day...

Rhett had 102 degree temp this morning and so I put my foot down and told him that he was not going to school. Called the doctor and got an appointment for 10:20 am. Well that is good considering I am under a lot of stress and having a sick child doesn't help with the problem.

So I have been running around through the morning to get all the boys out and to the doctors in time. Well we were off at 10! Yeah we might actually make it on time. :) I think that would be amazing...

So we get there and hurry and wait. Just like any other normal family visiting the doctors office. I was just hoping that we could be done so I could take Gavin to school since his class starts at 11:45 am. The doctors finally sees us and just our luck there is no reason that Rhett should be having these fevers. They are going to be treating my boys for walking pneumonia. Just what I wanted. NOT!!!

Well we are out of there and it is 11:35 am! Hey we might actually make it to school on time. This is working out better than I thought it would. :) So I run Gavin in and get Rhett's homework and then take my other boys home.

We drive into the garage a little before noon. I walk in the door and see that the gate to my stairs is off. My first thought was that daddy came home looking for something downstairs. I look in my kitchen after I put the gate back up, and don't see my computer. Was I sitting in there with that this morning? Well as I am thinking of that and after my boys came in from the car I walk into my living room. My front door is open. HUH? Why would that be open? Maybe daddy forgot to close it. As I take a closer look I realize that it had been kicked in. I grab the phone not knowing if there is anyone in my house besides us or not. Called 911 since I was panicked not knowing. Was told to go outside and wait for the police. So me and the boys go sit on our front grass. I call my husband and told him and asked that he come home. He did which I am so grateful for. The police arrived as I was on the phone with my mom trying to calm myself down knowing that my kids would feel the stress in me if I didn't.

Well they walked through the whole house and found nobody. Very sad that they didn't find anyone but grateful that me and the kids were safe... well as safe as I could be considering. After the police were finished searching the house we went in and found out that besides my laptop that was taken, my husbands coin collection, my FIL coin collection that he gave my husband was taken, Rhett's bag of money was taken, game platforms for video games were taken, and video games themselves were taken. The people or person that did all this went through all my drawers and took everything that they could get their hands on that was of value to them. My heart aches to know that my laptop was taken. I have my business on that and all the pictures that I have taken and have not posted are on there. :'( I am praying that we can at least find that.

I really don't want to clean up my room because I think I will have a break down just thinking about what has happened. I have been crying off and on lots and it is getting to the point that I wonder if I would be able to stop if I just let it all out. Hummmm.... I guess one day I will find out this vital info.

If anybody that reads this can help me by keeping an eye out for my Lenovo laptop I would be most grateful. I seriously need that. That is were I have my calendar since my kids kept taking my paper one. Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts during this hard time. Thank you all for caring so much.

6 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Oh Andrea! I'm so sad about this! This is just what you don't need--one more thing to worry about. I hope it all is found and returned to you very soon. You'll be in my prayers.

Norma =^.,.^= said...

I know just exactly what you are going through. I bawled for days! My desktop, Lynn's desktop and everything electronic of any value was taken. The only thing they didn't take was our TV - at the time we didn't have a flat screen and it was a monster - they couldn't lift it! Like you, I had a lot of photos on the computer that I hadn't backed up to a disc and I lost them all. I know how you feel about not even wanting to deal with the cleanup - it hurts so much to look at it. Thinking of you.

*Alyssa* said...

Oh Andrea! I am so sorry!!! I know how this feels. I remember one time when I still lived at home and we went on vacation to Utah. We came back to our house three days later with our front door wide open. Our computer was gone, myka's guitar and amp were gone and all of our games for the PS2 that we had left were gone. So I understand how you feel. I will keep your family in my prayers, Love you!!

Carrie said...

I'm praying for you!! My heart hurts for you all. :(

The Dolly Mama said...

This is just horrible! Cody's cousin's house was broken into last weekend! I can't believe how often this is happening! What's wrong with people!!

brigette said...

Im so sorry!! If we can help please let me know! Praying for you

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers