Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh man!

Heck trying to get all the kids to do their homework is harder than I thought.

I talked to the teacher for Rhett this year. I let her know that he really needs some educational goals since he has not had them in... I don't even know the last year he had educational goals. :( She told me that he is the smartest kid in the class. How the heck did that happen?

I talked to the pediatrician and let him know of all the things that we have been through. Let him know that I have a cardio cath set up for Rhett and after that we are having a pow wow with the doctors to get a care plan for Rhett set up. I asked him who else should be involved and he also wants the genetic doctor there. FINE! I will be seeing him later this month also. I will let him know what is going on and then we will go from there. I just don't understand... they claim that what the boys have is genetic but have yet to prove anything.

I would really like some solid answers from these doctors. I know Rhett is getting more and more aware of himself and that makes it even harder when he wonders what is going to happen to himself. I wish I had answers to give him. I guess if I cannot get answers I can always try a second opinion but I am not sure who I would ask.

As I am writing this Rhett tells me that he is freezing. So of course I feel his head and he is frying up! I bet I could have cooked a egg on his head. I take his temp and it is 101.3 F. Great now he has a fever and it is the 2nd week of school. Well I guess it shouldn't surprise me since one of his cousins had strep and another one was diagnosed today with walking pneumonia. GREAT! Just what I need, NOT! Oh well. It just makes me smile since one of the boys in Rhett's class asked me if he gets sicker easier then them. Well let's see.... uh yes he does. But then he shares with his baby brother and between them it is a very fine line. Great I guess no school for him and doctors first thing in the morning. I guess I can be there by 8 am... right? Well I would have all 3 boys with me. HECK NO! There is no way I am going to make it that early in the morning, but I will be calling them first thing in the morning so I can get them all see and that way we can kill what ever they all have except Dylan. He is the only one not sick at the moment. I was going to get them in soon for the flu shot but I think that will have to wait.

Nikole is just like her daddy she waits until the last moment to do her homework and then when she does it is sloppy and needs to be corrected. I am so glad that isn't like me. I know that when I was young I would get my homework done ASAP since I knew I could go play after I finished.

Gavin got his first homework this week and lost it. He was working so hard on it and yet now it is no where to be found. Man I thought we were off to a great year... Ok be positive... Things will get better his homework will just appear out of air. :) Oh ok that is too positive. Well then I guess I will be talking to his teacher and getting another packet for him to start working on again, but that just means he is going to have to do even more than he bargained for since it all has to be turned in Friday. :( I might ask his teacher if I can feel out the info that he worked so hard on with the last packet and have him finish the rest. Maybe I guess I can hold my breath.

Dylan oh Dylan what to do with you???? Just because mommy wouldn't give you chocolate cake for breakfast or lunch does not make it right to get a permanent marker out and draw on the kitchen counter, the cake box, you hands, your arms, you back, you belly and you face. Goodness I think that people think I don't take very good care of you since you are always getting into the things the other kids leave out like scissors and markers and crayons and glue. I try realy hard to take care of you but you need to learn that those things are not for you and they are also not toys. You draw on paper not the walls, yourself, and any other hard surface that you can find. You don't cut clothes, or toes, or walls. You cut paper and that is after mommy makes sure it is ok for you to cut it up. You don't glue anything! Sorry I have to draw the line somewhere. :) I do love you dear child but goodness what am I going to do with you?

I promise I will up date better. I know that there are some people out there that are holding their breath waiting to find out about my little people and how they are doing. I will be better and hopefully it won't be bad news.

1 comment:

brigette said...

You are one busy gal!! I hope you get some anwsers soon and that the kiddos get better

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers