Sunday, September 19, 2010

This bites!

So I have been home with no computer all week and man it totally sucks! I thought that I was going to handle it well but man I went stir crazy. I check my email and there are over 400 messages. :o That was bad and it took over 2 hours to go through. I have been working on the police and insurance papers. It is taking longer than I was hoping. I have to just get it done and turn them in ASAP.

Met with the genetics this week and that was hard since I have no new info and neither do they. :( They are going to be getting a hold of the doctors in Washington DC to see if they have found out anything or if they need to fly us down there again for another go around. He is also going to find out if they can get us a case manager at the hospital to get all the doctors in the same room to talk about Rhett and what we can do for him. It won't be until later this year. I wish that we could have some answers now but if I can get them by the end of the year that is great.

Nikole told me the other day "Did you know that in my class they push you?" ROTFL!!! Of course they are suppose to push you. I told her that is is better to be pushed and learn new things every day than it is to be bored out of your mind in class all year long. Of course she doesn't think being bored all year is all that bad of a thing and would much rather be bored. :D She cracks me up! So we asked Rhett which one he would rather do be bored or be learning new things everyday and he told us that he would rather be learning everyday. Go figure the one that already knows everything would like to learn everyday. :)

Gavin is having some issues at school and he told me that he didn't care. WHAT?!?! He better care! He is only starting school and already acting this way. :( It looks like I got my hands full. He is really enjoying school but it is mostly struggling with emotions. I wish I could help him more but I am at a loss. I am trying and so is his teacher but there is only so much that we can do. He is such a sweet boy and likes to cuddle with me in the morning when he wakes up. Makes me feel so special. :) He loves teaching Dylan new things and he often has to get in trouble for teaching bad behavior. That is ok he is learning.

Dylan is the funniest kid on the block. :) Still not talking or signing but loves the facial communication that he displays. He loves learning and is way smart, but it is too bad that he doesn't want to corporate when they are testing him or trying to work with him. He wants to be a big kid and tries to do big kids things but he is so small. I don't think that he realizes that yes he is old but not as big as the same kids his age. I hope he is not coming down with anything that is going to need any hospital time. I like not being in the hospital with sick kids.

I will have to update more often. But until I get a new computer I will update when I have a chance.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey!! Hope today went better. . . I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for your computer. Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers