Friday, September 3, 2010

Emotional

Well this week is over and I am so grateful for that. It has been very emotional for me, trying to put on a no worries face everyday for the kids when I am having a hard time.

I would like to help more people. I feel like when I help people my pain isn't as bad.

There are times when I wonder how my kids are handling everything that they have to handle. I was so happy that the first week of school went so well. I would for the kids to have an outlet to be able to let everything out that is bothering them.

I need to post some more pictures but I need to get them off my phone first. :) LOL!

Rhett was show and tell in his class this last week on Wednesday. I went to his class and told them all about Rhett and explained to them why he is the way that he is. He has always enjoyed me doing that. It was great to be able to explain in more detail that I used to. I figured that they are all smart enough to understand and I was right they did understand and after they asked great questions. I was happy that they were so involved and wanted to know as much info that I was able to give them. He loves showing his shark bites to the classes that he has been in. I have also noticed that there is less teasing when I explain to the class what he has and what he goes through. It also helps him since there are more kids that know, when there is someone that says something that would hurt him all the kids that know him sticks up for him. Last year every kid in the school knew who Rhett was. That was great walking with him down that hall and even kindergartners and preschoolers would say hi Rhett and hi Rhett's mom. :) That would always make me smile.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers