Saturday, October 9, 2010

Holy COW!

It has been a long week!!

I have been home and my husband has been out of town. So I was very computer less and it has been so very hard for me. :( I really miss my computer!!!!

Rhett has turned into an almost teen! He is trying to control Nikole in a whole realm of things that they do together. I wonder if he even knows that she is smart just like him??? I was racing him books but he decided that he didn't want to race anymore. :( Very disappointing... Oh well just my luck! He likes to complain about life now days and it gets to the point I can't stand it! I just want him to stop since I can't change the way he is and nobody can. Then I wonder if I am a good parent for even thinking the things like that.

I feel like there are some people out there that think my sons condition is all my fault and they feel like they can fix him. To them I say GO AWAY!!! It is not my fault and I don't need you to think that you can fix him since I know that you can't!!!

Okay...

Now that that is off my chest. :) LOL! Yes I know the hard knocks of life are hard but what would we learn if they were easy?? Ummmm.... Nothing! That is right. :)

Nikole is having issues with school work being too easy and then it is too hard. I wish that she would make up her mind. She doesn't like doing her homework since it is things she already knows. Then I ask her if you don't do your homework how is your teacher going to know that you know it already? She just stares at me with a blank look. LOL! I should get a picture of her like that. She has also been whining that like isn't fair. Holy cow girl are you serious? When did you notice? :) I try really hard to get her to understand that her whining isn't nice to listen to and I would prefer if she were to whine in her room by herself instead of where everyone can hear her.

Gavin is getting better at writing his letters and is enjoying wanting to surprise his teacher with his writing. :) I was shocked when he decided that he wanted to do that, but it was a good surprise. He doesn't like doing his homework every day but rather like in 2 days he will do it all so it is over with. Wait until he finds out that there are teachers out there that don't give you a weeks worth of homework in one day and then expect it back the end of the week. But rather they give it out every day expecting it back every day. LOL!!! I can't wait! He loves reading but he would rather stay up late and have me read to him then instead of during the day time. Go figure! Lucky for me he has had less fits at school and that I am way excited about!!! :D

Dylan has just exploded signing and I am just happy to be able to communicate with him!! :) It happened not even 2 weeks ago, so we are all adjusting to his new way of communicating. It is nice to see him trying to learn and trying to communicate with us. He love a new thing and wants to tell everyone that he meet about it. Which so happens to be Blue's Clues. He does the dances and shows off what he know which is actually a lot since they do a lot of visual things on that show. It is very cute to see. :) I am hoping to get some video of him doing the things that hs does for Blue's Clues and posting them when I have time.

Things are crazy busy here and hoping that they get even busier since I am going crazy feeling like I am not doing enough. We shale see what this month has in store for us.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers