Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wow so much and so little

Wow trying to catch up before school starts on all the stuff that has been going on is going to be tricky. We have be a busy group.

The kids have been getting excited for school to start. I think that they have no idea how excited that I am! :) Wah ha ha ha ha!!! I can't wait! There is so much that I am not able to do until they go back that I need to do.

Rhett and Dylan are have all sort of appointments getting ready for the school year and for other things. We just saw the Cardiologist and he said that Rhett's heart is looking ok by ECHO, but they are not 100% sure how it is really doing. Between him and the Pulmonologist they would like to get a cath done on Rhett just to make sure since his heart is still ok since it is elevated but not really really bad yet. The Cardiologist said to me that normal is 25 and really really bad is 40. According to the ECHO he is at 30. He said that they can see if some medication would be able to help his heart if the oxygen isn't doing enough, but then they can also see if everything that can be done is already done. It would be another OR visit to put a little camera in either his neck or his leg and have the camera go to his heart and lungs. Then they can get a very good look at those organs. They are suppose to call me before the end of the month to get that set up soon.

Nikole is just having fun being responsible for herself and sometimes gets carried away and than gets into trouble for trying to be responsible for the boys that she doesn't need to do that for. That is a girl for you huh? :) LOL! She loves playing outside in the water and has been getting a kick out of that this summer. She is excited to start school and be in 3rd grade! She is going to have such a great time! She has got an amazing teacher!

Gavin is excited to start kindergarten! So happy that he is bouncing off the walls. :) He has been getting along better with Rhett. I know SURPRISE! LOL... They have been working hard at making it possible for them to play video games with each other. :) They are learning to be happy with each other and get along to get things done. SO HAPPY!! :) I can't believe that Gavin is getting so big. He still has some anger issues that he has to work out. He gets really really mad and then he just needs to talk and cuddle with mommy to work it all out. But after 5-10 minutes he is fine and ready to play and have a great time until he needs more mommy time. I just figured this out not even 5 days ago. I know HOW DENSE! Oh well not like I have a lot on my mind.

Dylan is just kicking it with mommy at home for now. Keep praying that we will do what we need to do before he turns 3. After 3 he is suppose to go to preschool and not get therapy at home anymore. I can't believe that is in less than 6 months. He is growing too fast for me. :'( It makes me cry. Oh well that just means that I have to help him even more so that he know more things. Right now he is recovering from eye surgery next week if I remember right another doctor's appointment. I will have to keep you posted on everything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers