Friday, August 13, 2010

Family fun night

We were able to go to the bees game a few days ago and while we were there I was able to get some pictures. It was a very weird day. Here are some of the fun pictures that I was able to take. Mind you this was with my cell phone since my camera is out of battery power. :(

Here is Swoop #96 visiting the Bees game and found our family. He had turned the binoculars around on Rhett and then was playing like he was going to get Rhett as he was looking through them. Very cute!

Again here is Swoop and Rhett posing. :)

Mr. Dylan was trying to get Swoop to give him a thumbs up, but being as small as he is he was not seen by Swoop. :( Oh well maybe next time.


This was taken right after Rhett told Swoop that he is the best. Awwww... :)

Swoop was signing our tickets to the game and them wrote on one of the tickets "Come see me at the games" How are we going to pull that one off?


Grumpy! I think I found one of the seven dwarfs. LOL!! Ok that was funny for me since he was throwing a fit in this picture.

Gavin was nice to the Lady that he sprayed with water so I told him he could ride the train. So happy! Nikole wanted to run along the side of it with her broken sandal and I said no. Mommy you are so mean! So as to her expression that is way she is grumpy.

Here is the train coming back. :)

Dylan eating cotton candy for the first time. LOL

Let's try that again since it all dissolved.

Gavin after his cotton candy. Little boy blue go blow your horn. :)

Near the end of the game, he is just waiting for a fly ball that never came.

He is reaching for the ball but on the ball wasn't even there I think he was pretending. :) What a great imagination! Of course it help when he does have a ball to be able to pay with.

I am getting dizzy! As Nikole flies by rolling down the hill over and over and over again.

The last picture of the night. Mr. Tired boy who didn't want his picture taken. He was trying to like all the blue stuff off his face. very funny since there was no way he could get it all.

We had a night. Lots of tired kids = grumpy kids that don't want to listen. Only one of them really wanted to watch the game and that was Rhett. But that is ok since we made it through the whole game without damage. Next time maybe I will get a babysitter and go by myself. :) LOL!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers