Saturday, August 7, 2010

OMGoodness! One of those AGAIN!

OK to start out I am for warning you that I have put gel in my eyes so everything that I write is all a blur. LOL!! I hope this turns out...

Thursday was a day or dread that I would never like to repeat, EVER! It started out really bad since I couldn't see anything and we had a meeting with this wonderful woman at 10am. My eyes hurt so bad and when I looked in the mirror it was bad... all I could see was red all over my eye and the blue in my eye looked black. It was not good. I thought it might be pink eye but the medicine wasn't helping any like none. When this woman came out and we started talking and i let her know that my eyes were killing me but I wasn't sure if it was pink eye or not she got scared since she didn't want it and asked if we could meet a different day after I had been to the doctor etc... So we did that and she left after being here for 10 minutes. LOL I was scary! So before too long I made Lunch thinking I would call the doctor after and go in to see what was going on since it was that bad. As I am talking to my business associate in my kitchen as I am making all the kids some lunch and setting up possibly meeting time for next week since I CAN"T SEE. I look over to see that Nikole is helping Dylan eat his burrito that I had cut into small pieces since he has a weird mouth and can't bite or chew very good. I thought that was really nice of her to make sure that he is eating since hers were cooking at the time.

Next thing I know I am hearing this awful sound coming from where they are sitting. I look over and Dylan is chocking trying to get apiece of food out of his mouth. I grabbed him and stood him up hoping that he would be able to get it out as I hung up on my business associate after I told her I had to go and bye. :) I dial 911 since last time he did this he finally lost conciseness after being blue for too long and was just so tired. He was wheezing air past the food so there was noting that I could do but to wait nad see, but I don't take chances like that. As I was talking to dispatch for the fire department on his last ditch effort to get the food out he threw-up the food and lots of mucus a then was wiping the mucus off his face and looking at me while his body is trying to get the oxygen it needed. He was a blue boy from that ordeal and I was not happy about that so I told that dispatch that I was putting him on oxygen since he was still blue but the piece was out. They asked if they could still come by and check him out and I said yeah since that would make me feel better about how he was doing making sure he got all the food out.

He was not happy to have to wear the oxygen and so I had to point at Rhett and then he was fine for at least a little while. After I hung up with the dispatch I call daddy and told him and then I called my mom just in case she heard anything and if I needed someone to watch the other kids. But by the time the ambulance came and the fire trucks Dylan was fine and played his whole way through the exam that they were giving him. He didn't even want to come out of the door way since the ambulance had its lights on and he was so excited to see them. Little does he know why they were really here. As 2 different people were checking him out he was playing pass the toy with another one. :) Gratefully he didn't need to be transported to the hospital and has been fine since.

That was only around lunch time! My day was really needing to end since I was having issues with everything that was going on. So after they had left called daddy and told him that Dylan was fine and then called Grandma and told her the same thing. Then I called my doctor since I had ot do something about my eyes still. They only had one opening and that was with a doctor that I had never seen before but I didn't care since all the other doctors were booked into next week. :( Oh well life goes on and I was able to get a ride with my husband since he came home early anyways. After I got to the doctors he checked out my eye after looking at me like I was really sick. LOL! Took a close look and told me that I need to see a eye doctor since there might be a injury to my cornea and only the eye doctor could tell me if there was or not. He said that he would set me up with one of the ones he knows if I couldn't get in Friday morning. Ok... So I suffered all night and then got up and called my eye doctor and they were not in so I called him and let him know and the eye doctor that he knows called me and I was able to get an appointment for 10 am. So grateful to get in there first thing in the morning and figure out what is going on since there was a film over my eye and I couldn't even open or close my eye with out being in so much pain that I wanted to scream. After talking to the eye doctor and getting my eyes dyed and having them checked out, he tells me that my eyes have a whole bunch of dry spots all over them but there is no infection and there is no injury. YEAH!! So happy that it is something so simple. Well at least I think I am. I have to put fake tears in my eyes through out the day and gel in them at night. I have to go back in 2 weeks but I cannot wear my contacts for a while and I have no glasses. LOL! Great just want I need, NOT! Oh well at least I know I can fix it and that means all I have to do is cry LOTS and make my eyes really moist at night that way they can heal.

I guess I better sleep and let my eyes heal a little. :) We are taking this one day at a time. Nothing huge yet but I know it is coming and I am so very ready no problems. LOL!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad your eyes are OK. Now, GO TO SLEEP!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we got to see you and your family today! I've been thinking about your family a lot and wish there was some way I could help more. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here. Send me an email. You're much better at writing on your blog than I am, I usually just post pictures. Wish i was better about being open about things. Anyway, we'll try to make it out to more activities so we can see more of your family! Hope you get to feeling better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers