Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hummmm... I wonder

There are days like today I wonder if it is all worth it. I have been having such a bad day and hey it only gets worse. So by the end of the day I have to wonder "Is this really worth it?" My theory right now is NO! It is so not worth it!! Of course I am not going to go into detail about what I am talking about since it is something I can't go into detail about right now.

School is about to start and I am so excited and I am also dreading it all at the same time. School for the 2 middle kids is just fine but for Rhett and Dylan I am having such a hard time with. Rhett and Nikole are going to have a great teachers. I am not sure who Gavin is going to have. Dylan I really don't even want to go there. It makes my blood boil to even think about him attending school when he turns three in this state.

Summer is almost over and there is so much that I have to do before the end of the year. Things have been crazy here and I am glad that they are not going to be crazy for too long. At least I hope they are not going to be this crazy.

Wouldn't it be great to go back in time to your childhood and know that you didn't have to worry about all the things us adults have to worry about. I think about all that fun things I did as a kid sure missing it since my kids can't do some of the things that I did when I was younger.

I honestly am not sure how many people read this blog and I don't mind sharing it. Often I think nobody does and that is fine too. I just think that there are times that man my life isn't as cool as others or maybe not as interesting as life of someone without all the drama in my life.

I guess I just need to vent before I exploded and this was the only outlet that I have where I can do that. Thanks for reading. :)

4 comments:

brigette said...

Andrea Im so sorry!! I hope that whats going on isnt to serious. If you need someone to vent to im always here!

Emily said...

Oh chica. I think you are so amazing, and I wish I was closer to help you. Vent anytime you need to, and call anytime. We all have drama in our lives, and I know you can handle it. :)

LOVE YOU!

Hope your eye feels better soon. :)

Andrea said...

Thank you Brigette and Emily. As soon as I can talk about it more I will call you guys.

Carrie said...

The Lord is aware of everything Andrea, go to him, and go to your husband! It is worth working through things with their help. You have it good!! You're a hard working woman!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers