Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Broken

I just want to cry. The cord to upload my pictures is not working right I have been trying to post all day and NOTHING! I am so sad! :( I really need to post my 31 in 31 at least 4 different days but I can't get the pictures out of the camera. This is really stinking big time!

Rhett had his CT scan Tuesday morning and we have to wait a week to get the results which is a huge bummer.

School starts TODAY!!! So excited!! I need some space. LOL!! I think all parents feel that way. There are just things that I can do easier when the kids are in school. Gavin is going to be tested to see what class he will be placed in. that is going to be in 6 hours.

Holy crap what am I doing up?!?!?!

Oh that is right this is the only time that I have to be able to get all my feeling out there and needing to get things said and done.

Well my dishes are done that is a good thing.

Rhett and Nikole both get to be taken out of school early tomorrow since there is a doctors appointment and that really bugs me. I am not sure why it does but it does.

We normally walk to school on the first day of school. I am planning on keeping that tradition. The kids are very excited. I guess that they are ready to go back to school too. :)

I guess I better hit the hay since i have to wake up in 3 hours. Pray for me to get enough rest to get up and get going on time. lol

1 comment:

Emily said...

Andrea, don't be so hard on yourself. No one is going to be upset that you didn't post a picture today. Give yourself a break, and please take a nap when the kids are at school. :)

LOVE YOU. Hang in there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers