Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dylan's surgery

So Dylan had surgery on Thursday and thankfully it was just an out patient one. Meaning that we were not there over night. YEA!

The crazy waiting room wall. I know most of you have probably have never seen this and I would have been happy if they had left it just blank. It is just weird!~

I was able to get some before pictures and after pictures. He had eye muscle surgery on his right eye, so as you see the pictures it is on the left looking at him. :) Took me a while to figure that one out.

Happy Boy waiting. Doesn't even care where he is since there is a whole lot of toys here!

Being such a good boy for the nurse! Not scared of anything!

He is holding his plane between his fingers since his hands were busy but his 2 fingers were not. :) Thought of it all by himself. What a smart boy I have!

Right before surgery in the waiting area. This was taken right before the doctors came and talked to us. He is too funny not wanting to put his feet down. :)

The night we came home. He was not very happy, but he loves looking at himself in the camera.

Taken today. Looking better but not much.

He is showing his drink of water off. :) He got it all by himself! So proud of himself. LOL!!

He likes getting up close and personal. He would take the camera if I let him. :)

We have to put drops in his eye 3 times a day for 7 days. Poor kid really doesn't enjoy this. I don't blame him I wouldn't enjoy it either. Oh wait I still have to put drops in my eyes too dang at least he doesn't cry too much if I show him that mommy need to have it done too. at least we are in this together.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hang in there Dylan! It will be over soon. :) Love you Andrea.

Brian said...

HI DYLAN!! Glad you are recovering well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers