Saturday, July 24, 2010

Wow when will it stop

I finally get a chance to sit down and write. It has been a very crazy week check it out yourself. Wah ha ha ha!!! My little evil laugh that I have perfected. :)

Saturday we had a baptism that we really wanted to and needed to go to. My cousins daughter was getting baptized and it was wonderful to be there to support her. Then we had lunch with everyone that went to the baptism at a park by my cousins house. Around 3 or 4 we headed to Lagoon since it was a work Lagoon party. Holy cow! There were quite a few people and Rhett was finally 46 inches and was able to go on many rides that he hadn't been able to go on before. Nikole is is 54 inches and will probably never get to go on any more little kid rides there again. :) I can't believe they are getting so big. This is the most Rhett has ever grown in a year other then when he was really really young. I think it was because of the last surgery that he had when the doctors went a little crazy and extended him too much. We stayed there until 11 pm and went finally went home.

Sunday I actually slept all day. I have a very strong sense that it was because I got too hot at Lagoon. I took my vitamins and ibuprofen that morning to get rid of a headache but then I couldn't open my eyes and slept until 3 pm! I know at least daddy was watching the kids. thank goodness! I was bummed that I missed church but that was out of my control.

Monday first the kids helped me go through all their toy and now only have a box each of toys! So happy that I didn't have to do all that by myself. Then it was off to the doctors office to see if he would agree or disagree with the pulmonologist about Rhett being able to go to scout camp. Well he agreed with the doctor that it is way to dangerous for him. Oh well life goes on. So we are setting up many things that we are going to do as a family to have fun since he is not able to go to scout camp and have fun there.

Tuesday I took Dylan to the eye doctor and found out that he is going to have have to have another surgery this next month on his eye muscle again. Oh joys lets see what else we can do and plan for in less than a week. LOL!!! As I was sitting there for 3 hours I decide to call the Utah Parent Center and the Disability Law Center to get some questions answered about preschool for Dylan. I really would rather not send him to anywhere out here but I needed to make sure that there was a not a law stating that I had to. Seeing as he is special needs and is still behind on his developing. I guess it is a wait and see thing for this moment. Oh yes and that night I had a business meeting to top everything else off.

Wednesday was Gavin's 5th Birthday so that morning between 2 am and 5:30 am I decorated so that he would know that it was his birthday since for a while now he has been saying is it my birthday. When I got up at 8:30 am I told him happy birthday and he ran to me and gave me a huge hug and said mom thanks for decorating. :D This is why I am up all night decorating for birthdays it is the one thing that they love every year. LOL! Cheap present huh? Rhett had a Orthodontist appointment at 10 am and we got there on time for the first time ever! Then after that we had to meet daddy and ended up having lunch with him and racing to the store so that Gavin could pick out his cake and Ice Cream. He picked party cake with Cherry icing and Neapolitan Ice cream. I know YUCK! But that is what he wanted so that is fine by me. :) Raced home since Beana (Christina) was going to be meeting us at 1 pm. Holy cow got home 5 minutes before 1 and then was told that she was running late so that was ok I had a minute to breathe. When she got here I was exhausted and the kids were running around like crazy playing. She asked Gavin if he wanted to go get some ice cream like in a cone and he said that he already has ice cream. OK! So then it was like Gavin do you want to go to the park and play and his response was no I think I want to stay here and have fun. LOL!! What kid says that? Cracked me up!! He had a party at 6 with our families and he had a blast and LOVED his cake! Too bad my camera battery is DEAD I will have to get the pictures off of my husbands phone and then post them when I have a chance.

Thursday was at least a calm day not running in my car all day busy but busy none the less. We met with Beana again and had a great time trying to get our kids to listen and follow directions and not fight as much as they do normally. As soon as she left the kids were great all day and I was able to work on my business in a quiet house. I got lots done and I was so happy for that since there was so much that I needed to do and hey I was able to get it all done. :) That night after daddy came home we decided to go to the dive in and watch a movie. The kids love that and I don't have to hold a screaming baby at the back of the theater. LOL! We saw Last Airbender and Eclipse! So excited!! Loved every moment since the kids were all great and fell asleep before Eclipse even started..... Well at least all the kids but Rhett. :)

Friday was on of the roughest days I have had this week. I cleaned my room well my side of it and helped Nikole clean her room and organize Dylan's things and helped that boys clean their closet and then made LINER since it was 4 pm when we ate and all that was done while My husband slept on the couch(no he is not sick). After that cleaned out my car went on some errands, loaded up the car for the parade and than did dishes and finished the laundry that the kids didn't get to during the day. HOLY COW!! I did all this and now I am still up and have to get up and going by 6 am so we can get a great spot for the parade. :)

Ok now that sleep is starting to catch me I better run for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers