Monday, July 5, 2010

Grateful

We had a celebration here to say in our way thank you men and women for everything that you do and have done for our family. Making it possible to be here at this time and place with my family and knowing that you are putting your life on the line for my family's freedom.

We launched fireworks and had family over for 2 days! It was fun but I am glad that it is over since it can get very nosiey and I was worried about the kids burning themselves with the fireworks. My kids are not very little anymore. :( So of course they think that they can do what ever they want and what ever mommy or daddy does. Rhett got burned on his foot, Dylan almost got burned on his hand, and if I remember right Gavin and Nikole came away unscathed. Glad that we were not all hurt!

Now that I think about it July is a month that I love and not love at the same time. It gets really hot and the sun burns you but then you have the 4th and 24th of July, you get to eat ice cream and Popsicles often just trying to stay cool. With all the thoughts in my head it is hard for me to come up with such a fine list of things but I think I did ok for starters. :)

July just seems to sneak up on my almost every year. I feel so unprepared for this month but there is no way I can stop it from coming. LOL Like I could stop time. That just cracks me up just thinking of it. I like to plan and prepare for things so seeing as fast and unexpected that July came in I am so going to be ready for August! Even though my schedule is feeling up quickly with things that need to be done and things that I want done. EVERYTHING is going to get done to the point that I will not have to worry about it because I am planning on it all falling in the right place with some work.

I had an amazing thing happen this month. I had a business partner put makeup on me from our makeup line in our company and I DIDN'T BREAK OUT!!! Oh my goodness! This was the first time EVER. I have had all sorts of makeup put on my by my friends. Between everything out there from Cover Girl to Mary Kay and I broke out so bad I hardly ever would want anything on my face. But Now I have found something that will NOT make me break out. I am really excited to share this with EVERYONE!!! No strings attached, promise!

I will have to post pictures later when I can get to my camera. LOL!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers