Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Seriously!

Ok so why do some people feel like they have the right to tread on others?

As you can tell I am a little frustrated and am here wondering how the heck I am suppose to get all the bottled emotions out before I explode.....

I have got it I will just write it all down and that should work. I will have to let you know later if it does. LOL It all started (I don't even know when) a long time ago. :) Ok that isn't how I want to start this.

Let me think...

Why is it that when some people have this great dream that they are going to achieve they are in circled by those others that (not on purpose) like to bring them down and make them feel worthless or like what that dream is just that a dream? They like making others feel lesser than them. SERIOUSLY GROW UP! People that have dreams are the people behind the driving force of this nation. All them dreamers out there raise your hand... (hand raised) YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

To the dreamers out there all you have to do it stick to it and keep you mind on your dream. See it believe it and it will come to you with some work and determination. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

For all those dream killers GO AWAY!!!! Nobody like a negative person. Either learn to think positive or just leave the dreamers alone.

I know what I am and I am proud to say that I am a dreamer and glad because I have something to look forward to. :) I have HUGE dreams and I plan on making all my dreams come true NO MATTER WHAT! So those of you out there wanting to stand in my way you better watch out because you will miss me as I fly by making my dream reality.

Ok you know what I do feel better! It is amazing that just getting that out there can help so much. LOL I guess I will have vent again if this kind of stuff keep happening.

3 comments:

FootPrints said...

Glad you got that off your chest. cut the cancer out of your life or it will take you over.

Emily said...

You are awesome my dear. Keep dreaming and I'll will do my best to follow you! :)

Andrea said...

Thanks I needed that. :) You are both very wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers