Monday, July 12, 2010

What a whirlwind!

Things have been so crazy busy here that I sometimes feel like I am going to burst.

Summer school is almost over... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? Please dear Lord help me cope with kids fighting and trying t get things done that need to be done.

Rhett is doing well as long as he has his oxygen no matter what. I asked him today when he came home if his oxygen was out and he said no. What? He should have used all the tanks that he took with him. So than I asked him why and he proceeded to tell me that someone turned his oxygen down. WHAT!!??!! He should be on 1 1/2 to 2 liters all the time. So I said to him well why didn't you fix it? He looked at me like what are you talking about. GRRRRRR! I said Rhett you know where are suppose to be and you know how to change it so it is where you are suppose to be so why didn't you change it? He looked at me like because mom I really don't care. Even though after I changed it to where it should be he started breathing easier. Not happy with that attitude!!!! I told him that it had better get lost and never return since it is not welcome. I understand attitude is part of growing up but if it is going to kill him in the process then it is not welcome.

Nikole did great today and I was able to help her go through her room and clean it out mostly on Sunday. Today she looked at me as I am trying to cope with being up till 3-4am every night for almost 4 days straight and said mom you didn't help me in my room. Well little missy you are the one who put on your swimming suit and decided to go in the back yard and play and then talk to me about your room at 8:25pm. I don't think so! bed time for you is 7:30 pm for the reason I need to keep my sanity. Thank you very much. As soon as I told them that it was bed time and they needed to go get in bed they all said ok and slowly made they way to their rooms. Nikole was asleep in less then 5 minutes. I guess she was tired. And she wanted to clean her room. HA HA HA!!!

Gavin had a issues today. He played while the other kids were at school and when he came in I told him he needed to change out of his swimming suit and he wasn't allowed to play in the water again today. Well before daddy came home I check on my kids that were playing so nicely in the backyard and there is Gavin drenched from head to toe he was playing in the pool even though I told him that he couldn't. Pants, shirt, and underwear were all soaked! He was dripping wet and tere was nothing that I could do. Guess who will not be playing tomorrow? Yep that is right him! Maybe when he starts to listen he will get his privileges back.

Dylan was super cute today! He put himself down for a nap when I told him to and when I told him that it was bed time he went in had a drink and climbed in bed and laid down and went to sleep. He has been playing really hard I guess. But he has been happy almost all day. There was a time that he did get sad but then it passed in less than 5 minutes and he was fine. :) It is amazing to see his emotions change directions so quickly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers