Friday, July 9, 2010

Just cause I asked

Ok so I asked still confused. I have to brainstorm by myself and when I asked for an example I was MOCKED! I couldn't believe it! It was heart breaking to have that happen to me. I know that I have never been strong with words so that is why I ask for help so that way I get the help I need in order to get what I am talking or asking about across to the person on the other side of the words. Why are there people out there that don't even know me and have never met me treat me like that? I feel that there are more and more clueless people out there. My calendar is getting more and more packed since I am trying to get so much done in so little time. It is going to be so crazy! I feel like I am being pulled into a million pieces and there is no way of putting me together for at least 9 months to a year. I have my eye on the goal and target and I am going to hit it and defy all the odds against me and surprise all them people that think other wise.

Rhett is going in next week to the doctors. I am nervous...

We are going to find out if the 'pulmonary function test'(PFT) come out the same as January. If that is the case which is more likely then not then we will talk about other options that are open to us.

I hate having to prove to the doctors that the mother knows her child better than they think. I know if something isn't right! Why can't they just take that at face value?


I know him better than any doctor out there!

It is surprise, you wouldn't think that by these photos that his lungs haven't grown in 3 years. I know I just love these great photos! Thank you Hope Kids for taking pictures when I was out there playing with Rhett. These are great shots of him. He is a very handsome little boy who is getting older every day.

Nikole has been very helpful with all the boys. I am so proud of her! She is in summer school with Rhett since she begged to be there. But when I drop them off I ask her to help him and she doesn't whine or throw a fit, she grabs his backpack that is full of oxygen and walks with him and even holds the door for him. they talk about things that they are going to do that day. It is like me talking to my siblings and heck we are a LOT older than Rhett and Nikole. As I sit here typing this I am crying thinking of what a wonderful little girl I was blessed with. Yes she does have he moments but she is will to help her brothers when I ask her to with out whining about it. Even if it mostly Rhett and Dylan. I don't remember me being anything like that when I was 8! I think I was like if it isn't going to help me why should I help them. But I could be totally wrong too since it was a long time ago. :)

There is a bond there that will always be there. She is such a wonderful spirit!

I know that was taken a while ago but she was still a helper then too.

Last is one of my most favorite pictures of her. Just the joy expressed on her face says it all!


I love you Nikole!

Gavin is having a hard time being out of school. He is trying to control Dylan and of course Dylan is not liking that idea any. So we have some brawls in the morning when they are marking their territory. Thankfully they are not peeing everywhere! But they have some great moments together too. Just yesterday they were crawling on the floor around the stool where I was sitting. I asked "what are you doing?" came the reply we are playing chase. Ok never heard of that but they were both laughing and running and playing nice. It was wonderful!!! I wasn't able to catch that moment on 'film' but I will always remember that. Often times I ask Gavin to help me to get Dylan to do something. Since Dylan loves Gavin so of course he does what ever his brother does. I do have a wonderful picture of them playing together when Dylan was younger.

Now of course these are older pictures but still they have as much fun as they did back then.


Gavin has always loved his little brother!


They are good friends most of the time. To bad I have no picture of them fighting. HE HE HE That would be a funny thing if I had happen to have one.


Dylan is a wild thing! Love that song it makes me dance. :) He loves doing anything and everything that his siblings do no matter the cost. LOL! He thinks he is a big boy even though he only comes up to my knees. He is a climber, jumper, and thinker. He loves doing what ever he wants when ever he wants. It is amazing to see him think through problems, figure them out and actually find a way around them. He is one smart cookie! I think he is too smart for his own good. Maybe he has learned everything he knows from his siblings. Or maybe he was born that way.

Playing peek-a-boo at the birthday bash! Thank you Hope Kids!

Smart turkey that is able to spin the ball!! :)

2 comments:

brigette said...

Whats going on? Is there anything I can do to help? Your kids are simply darling!!

Andrea said...

Thank Brigette. I will have to give you a call sometime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers