Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another year older

Wow time flies! Dylan turned 2 on the 18th and loved every minute of it! He loved the balloons, the presents, the cake, the ice cream, and all the fun running around. Here are some pictures from it.











These were taken first thing in the morning. He is so happy! I will post some pictures of the rest of the party in a little bit.

Rhett's oxygen needs have dropped and that is wonderful! He is on 2 liters and I am grateful that he only needs to take 2 unopened oxygen to school instead of 6. It is easier for him and the rest of the family too. He is doing well, but I wish that he could be doing better.

Nikole is in the after school program and loving it. I pray that she will get better with her homework and other issues that she has. I did talk to her about lying and let her know that she should never do that, since she lied to us many times. She has told the truth since I talked to her about lying. She is a good girl and the world to me. :)

Gavin is learning to share and not to let his temper get out of control. Which helps me since it is hard work when he gets way mad and cannot calm down. There have been times that I have caught him hitting Dylan on the head since he is mad and frustrated that Dylan doesn't listen but then I let him know that the behavior is not acceptable and he had better not do it. He loves playing Zelda with daddy and looks forward to that everyday when daddy comes home from work. It is not that unusual to see Rhett, Gavin, and daddy all around the computer playing Zelda. They have a lot of fun. Nikole does feel left out but I can usually get her doing something else and that helps.

We needed to find a new home for Sara their puppy that they got for Christmas and we are still looking for a new home for Rosa Nikole's cat that is now in foster care. Since the doctor's have said that the pets need to go in order to optimize Rhett's lungs and breathing. It is so sad to see the kids hurt by all of this. The family that took Sara said that we could visit anytime that we are down towards their house and if they are ever close to our house maybe they could stop by and Nikole and Gavin can play with her in the back yard. They are such a great family and I am very grateful to them. Now if I ccan find a family for Rosa that will allow Nikole to visit sometimes, since it was her birthday present and she picked her out herself and paid $10 of her own money for her. That was the only thing that she wanted and she has been so happy with her, but since we can't have her it just brakes my heart. :( I hope we find a home soon for Rosa. Someone that is as nice as the people that now have Sara.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers