Monday, January 4, 2010

Oh sad!

So we have to find a new home for Nikole's cat that was a birthday present for her and the kids puppy that they got for Christmas. :( Makes me super sad to take their animals away from them. When we tell them we have to make sure we don't say we are doing this because of Rhett. I don't want him to feel bad and I don't want his siblings to mad at him for something he has no control over.

The pulmonologist said that Rhett will have to stay home for a while well he starts sleep aids to help him sleep better through the night. I hope that he will be able to return to school but I am not sure he is getting so tired so quickly. He can have over 12 hours of sleep and still be tired during the day while he is doing stuff that is not very strenuous like watching a moving, playing remote controlled cars, playing video games. If he is up and moving around he still gets very tired.

I talked to his teacher and he wants Rhett to go to school and I would love to send him as long as he is stable and since he is having issues up the wazoo it may take some time before he can go back at all to school.

UPDATE: As I was writing this we had to tell the kids about the pets and now I have Rhett and Nikole bawling their eyes out, and there is nothing that I can to to help them get over it. I am tempted to tell the doctors off and just keep the animals. So very frustrated!!! I want to SCREAM!!!!!

I am thinking of finding a friend or friends that would be able to take Rosa for around 6 months and then see how Rhett is doing and is he isn't improving then we will just bring her back. But Sara is going to have to go, and I am really sad because the kids worked really hard on trying to help around the house to make sure that she had a place to play and stuff, but because of Rhett's health that is having a hard time keeping up. Because if we asked a family to take her for 6 months by then she will have bonded with the new family and they with her unless we can find a foster home. That is what I think I am going to do and just let the kids know that this is the plan and tell the doctors what I am planning on doing also. OH THE STRESSES!!!!!!

I talked to the teachers today and informed them of what is going on so that way they all are on the same page as me as to what is going on here. I told Nikole that I would take lots of pictures tomorrow that way she will always have Rosa close to her. I guess I will write more later after I destress some.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers