Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Small answers

Are you serious! I found what I have been looking for, and I have been searching for it for a long while and I just found it! How frustrating!!! Oh well at least i found it and things will go on.

LOL we will see how I do all this today. :) It surely can't get worse. That being said I need to update everyone on the happening that have helped my house fall apart again! One of these day I would just like it to stay clean for a week without me worrying about it.

Tuesday night around 7 pm the Cardiologist called since I had called earlier that day and left a message on the nurses line. So he was calling to find out what has been going on with Rhett and to see if I had any info. HELLO!!! Does it look like I have INFO?!?! Don't get me wrong he is a great doctor and I am very grateful for him helping my boy but man can doctors be dense sometimes. Well anyway I went into everything I thought that my Pediatrician told him, but no I had to tell him and such. I am starting to get very frustrated with all this denial!!!! Wake up people!!! Ok so after telling him about Rhett's sats dropping and his heart rate increasing he told me that he would like to get another ECHO done and some lab work. Are you serious I have to tell Rhett that they are going to draw his blood? Oh crap I knew we were going to have fight getting him to corporate with them. Too bad we were late and had to have the blood work last. His heart rate was probably racing afterword. LOL!! Oh well I guess it is a good thing that he had the ECHO first. Most of the blood was being shunted from the left to the right in the upper chamber, but there was a little amount going from the right to the left which could explain the possible blueness without the oxygen. But that is only a possibility. Other than that I got great news his heart isn't being stressed and it is looking good other than that. The blood work looked pretty good except..... the Carbon Dioxide is actually very high. He was on 4 liters when they drew the blood! What the heck, how can it be so high? He was breathing complete oxygen so there should be no CO in his body especially that much! We are seeing the pulomolgist on Friday and then we will find out if he should go back to school or not. We will also hopefully have a PFT and such but I really need to find a foster home for Rosa and Sara that way I can prove to the doctor that it isn't asthma that is causing his respiratory distress. I am hoping that I can get them to a home tomorrow and that way I will have my house animal free and the doctors can do their testing and then they will see that things haven't changed any. I will update again on Friday after we get all the info from the doctors.

Nikole is still having a hard time with life and has been very emotional. She is doing well in school but she does struggle with completing her homework on time. I think most kids do have that problem sometimes. She is a busy little girl and loves helping and being a big helper to me sometimes too big. :) I know those of you that have kids will understand.

Gavin is loving school and is going to be turning in his poster tomorrow just in time to bring it home. lol Oh well I tried to stay on top of everything but I can get very over run sometimes. He says the cutest things! For example we were at my parents house for dinner tonight and afterwords we were looking at all the Christmas cards my parents had on their tree that was still up. Gavin would take off a card and say what does this say. There was one card that read in the inside: "May the promise of Christmas touch your heart in a very special way." As soon as I handed it back to him and told him to put it back ans as he was walking back to the tree he said, "This is how I touch my heart in a very special way.... with my elbow." LOL!!! I took pictures and now I need to find the camera. As soon as I find it I will have to post the pictures I have of him touching his heart with his elbow. :)

Dylan is proudly walking and is running!!! I know I cannot believe it. He loves trying to jump and pretends to fall down. So cute!!! He is learning to sign a little bit more and it is so cute to see him trying to communicate more with us. He loves using his hand and will point often to let us know what he wants if he can't get it any other way. He is so cute when he has people that come over to do therapy he will come and play with them just to amuse them and as soon as I say ok finished you can go play he is off and running. :) I am so surprised that he understands so much. Well maybe I am not. LOL

I will post pictures as soon as I can since it is late and I still have so much done before I can go to bed, like cleaning my kitchen and dining room. Not like I feel like I am being pulling in all directions. Oh well I will try to post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers