Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yeah!!!

So great news! Rhett's oxygen levels are starting to come back down for now. He looks like he is working hard to breathe. It is hard because I think that he is actually having to think about breathing and working at getting as much oxygen as he can in the short breaths he takes. So I guess it is a wait and see thing on how long it will last but heck it is better than he was at. He would like to take it off all together but that is so not happening!

Bad news.... Yeah some people at IHC have made me so mad that I would just like to hit them so hard. But then I think that isn't nice. Well the fact of the matter is the was a medical bill that I didn't know that we had and when I had called to make sure everything we paid they said yes... LAIRS!!! Nope they were sending a bill to an old address that was 9 1/2 years old and calling my in-laws house according to them to get us to pay it but did we receive anything.... NO! I DO NOT NEED THIS KIND OF STRESS!!! After spending 3 days on the phone with different people trying to get this resolved I am so stressed that I still have to deal with it I can barely see straight. It better get taken care of today!

I feel bad for Nikole. Since Rhett needs so much oxygen at school he has to take tanks and it is usually 3 or close to and so we put them in his backpack since it can roll and ask her to help him with his backpack. Sometimes I feel like I am always asking Nikole to help with Rhett's medical need or pick up some slack that I dropped. Luck for me she is now in Discovery Club after school and is able to get more attention and doesn't have to worry about Rhett's oxygen or me asking her to do anything for a few hours after school. She loves it and talks about it often. The only problem is that she will do her homework there but not ask for help from anyone of hte staff there since she told me last night that they wouldn't understand what she needs to do. :( They are there to help you little miss so ask them to help you.

Gavin is teasing Mr. Dylan to the last straw. Just yesterday he was upset I have no clue as to why but ended up throwing a block at Dylan and hit him in the head with it. :( I was not happy I was not happy and had to put Gavin in a time out and talk to him about throwing and informed him that I would not tolerate that kind of behavior. He did apologize but that didn't stop Dylan from screaming all night. He is learning lots of songs and dances at school that he comes home and sings to me which is so cute! Love that he is enjoying school! Pray that he will keep loving it for a while since he still has a while to go.

Dylan is making some steps towards communicating! So happy!! He sometimes will sign with any help at all from anyone. He tries to make the signs with his short little fingers and most of the time I can kind of understand what he is saying but it takes a lot of thought. He was so funny the other day he was trying to run and slide by the front door since he was in his pajamas they have the feet covered and he figured out that he could slide on the floor by the door so that is what he was doing. It was making me laugh and him, what a time I will never forget! But I am thinking of having the doctors to a growth study on him to make sure he is growing at a ok rate since he is still wearing clothes that would fit a 6-9 month old. I know that his little cousin that turns 1 the day after he turns 2 is bigger then him. I just want to make sure he is still growing and didn't stop. I guess we will have ot wait and see on that one. But he is going to see the eye doctor tomorrow and hope for some good news since I don't like bad news.

I will have to update this weekend since I have to go fill out paperwork and stuff.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers