Monday, February 1, 2010

Positive thinking is the key!

Well a lot has happened since the last post. Nikole turned 8 on Sunday the 24th! She is really looking forward to being baptized. She is such a cutie! I actually went on a date for the first time in a long time on my birthday. I even got flowers! I know can you believe it... Soon after that I was planning a trip if I could wing it to go to Miami for World Conference from the 27th to the 31st. I was able to wing it and I went with Dylan at last minute to Miami and I learned so much while I was there and I am going to apply everything I learned. I flew back on the 31st and man I was so tired. LOL I guess that is what I get traveling with a baby. I was so happy to see my family. I missed them lots and I know they missed me by all the messages that they left for me through out the day as it was when I couldn't answer my phone. Things are going to be on a tight schedule for me so I can get things done that I need to do. The day I got back Rhett was telling us that his shoulder hurt and so I gave him some Tylenol and he told me after school on Monday that it didn't help. So then he was telling me that he was tired and I was like ok if you are tired go lay down. So he went and laid down and when daddy came home he woke up and decided to get dressed for bed and when he was doing that I caught a glimpse of his back and found out that his incision is infected! What the heck! I just want to scream since we think that it came from the hole that the doctor left in his back since April. I have told the doctors about it and showed them also but they told me that it was going to heal and everything will be fine, Dumb doctors! YEAH RIGHT! Seriously when a mother says that there is something wrong LISTEN!!!!! I took pictures but I am not sure if I should post them just yet. Rhett is so not going to school tomorrow and I will be taking him to the doctors first thing in the morning. Oh well so much for trying to get things not as crazy as they were. Even though he is going to be in the hospital that do not mean I am not going to do anything. I am going to work harder than ever to do what I need to do. I will have to update again soon but I am getting tired and I need to sleep so I can do what I need to do to help my family.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers