Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yeah yeah

Ok so I know it has been a little while but things have just been way crazy and it is only the beginning. I can't remember much since I have had so much drama from the kids that I can't get it all straight but heck I will try.

We will start with Dylan. Such a cutie and loves giving kisses. If I tell him no he throws things and is huge into fits. Then he will hit me and kick me. He is only about 29 inches tall maybe if I remember right, but like I said memory is suffering for the stress.So grateful that he till takes naps. Been thinking of putting up the toddler bed but I need to fix it first. He has got such a great attention span that I can have all the kids involved in a project and he will sit there almost as long as the other kids. I am amazed.

On to Gavin... Where do I start? Between the stress he has with Rhett and Nikole at home and then the stress he causes at school. He has been having some major things going on in his mind to the point that it is causing such grief for his teachers. The school counselor is talking with him trying to get all the anger that we are not sure why he has out. I have been working with him at home and between the teachers and the staff at the school. We need to help him but we are still trying to figure out how.

Nikole is super smart and her teacher has told us so. We had her parent teacher conferences and they went GREAT!! The teacher said the only thing that she needs to work on is listening and following directions and then following through. She needs to complete her work nicely and on time. She is doing great other than that. I am very happy that she is doing so well. I just hope that she improves since there is always ways for improvement.

Rhett is giving me such attitude that I want to scream some times. He has been working on a science project with the help on Ms. Monson. Very grateful!! She has helped explain things to Rhett that I cannot remember. He is doing well health wise I think but he hates his by-pap, and doesn't wear it. He did get sick with something I need to remember what though. He was throwing up Friday morning so had to miss the party at school but is feeling better now. Hope no one else gets it. Hope things improve with him at school. They do try and that is great, but he gets so distracted that it makes it very hard for all those involved.

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers