Monday, February 22, 2010

The things I do...

Wow can you a little insane? Dylan was sick all last week and so by the time the weekend came I wasn't feeling very good so I got some much needed rest on Sunday and then today was great! I wasn't able to get everything I needed done around her done but I am working on it taking steps in the right direction. But in my head it isn't fast enough and I need to run in the right direction. Holy cow tomorrow had better be a ton better and I am going to kick butt tomorrow and step it into high gear. I am way irritated at something that happened to me Sunday and I am going to show them!!! I can't go into details here and now but wow when you expect support and you get kicked while you are down is just wrong and mean!

Dylan is doing great recovering from the virus that he had. The kids are still not going to bed when I tell them so they are usually up until 10 or later just because all of a sudden they wanted to play. Get that... they can play all day but no they wait until bed time! And people wonder why I don't get any sleep. I am going to be up and running tomorrow getting things done and it is going to rock!!! I have my things to do list and I am determined to do it all, ever single thing on my list of crazy. Wah ha ha ha ha!!!

I guess I should post some pictures tomorrow it has been a while and everyone except me have changed in looks. Well that is what I hear but maybe someone is seeing things that I cannot see living in the same house as the rest of us. Been a day headed to bed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers