Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh joys!!

What is up with people that go out among others when they are sick? We are going onto our second day of throwing up and we haven't been around anyone that was sick that we know of. Poor Dylan I feel at a loss to help him and I am praying that he doesn't aspirate any of this vomit or we might end up at PCMC. That would really suck! I am going to be checking his sats later this morning and he might end up on oxygen again. He is suffering just because he is sick and he is the only one that is sick in our house and that is way I think that he was exposed to this illness from someone other than family.

Mr. Rhett is up and dressed and heck it is only 3 am! I have been telling him to go to bed for over an hour now and he is refusing. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!! How frustrating! Doesn't he understand that he needs sleep to help his body grow and keep himself healthy? I pray that he doesn't get sick from not sleeping well. I guess he will have to keep taking his vitamins and hopefully he can avoid getting sick.

Nikole is such a sweetheart that needs to listen better. Like any 8 year old... She is doing well and that I am truly grateful that she is doing so well that just means that I don't have to worry too much. But I know as soon as I let my guard down it is all going to go downhill.

Gavin is really struggling and I have no clue how to help him. I was told just yesterday that he hit someone in his class and they have a zero tolerance for that. I understand but I also know that he learned that bad behavior from going to class. Since when he start school when he would get really mad he would clench his fists and hold them next to his body so he wouldn't hit anyone but of course there was a child or 2 that would pick on him and would hit him the beginning of the school year and it has just gotten worse over the space of a few months. Now I have got to find a way to help him understand that hitting is bad no matter what the other person did so that way he can get the help he needs from school. He really needs to go to school and has been talking to the school councilor seeing if she can help him. I wish I knew what to do to help him deal with all the stress that he is keeping inside of him that he is not letting go of. He is my sweet little boy who has always been good but really needs to find his place and he is having such a hard time. I love him so much and this is hurting me so much to see him like this.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers