Saturday, February 20, 2010

No happening!

We are so not going to be going out a lot or even often. I just heard that RSV is on the rise and that can only mean bad things for my kids. I am going to have to teach my older kids to keep washing their hand and making sure they don't get it and give it to Dylan. He did how ever did get his synagis yesterday so that is good and hopefully it will help him not get it.

I have talked to Nikole about her baptism and she has agreed to wait until May to be baptized. She said that she wasn't feeling very good and I let her know that she should feel healthy and Dylan was getting sick and now daddy is sick and to get healthy in less than 2 weeks just doesn't look good. Because we are going to have to make sure the house is all clean also. She agreed that she wanted to be healthy and she wanted everyone else to be healthy too. It has been a struggle with her listening so we are working on that.

Rhett's energy level is so low it is not even funny. I took him to U-fit last night and we were even 30 minutes late. I asked his volunteer how he did and he said great but I also asked how his energy was and he could tell that even with the little activity that they did he was struggling at the end of the program. I wonder what is going to happen to him. All he really did was throw a few balls that were made of yarn I think and took a walk and then that is it. WOW! Not a lot of exercise huh? How can he be so worn out? He even feel asleep in the car on the way home. We will have to see how these Fridays pan out with U-fit and his energy level. I will have to keep you posted on that one.

Gavin had a hole bunch of fun at U-fit. It was great to have someone work with him and play with him. He was the first in bed asleep when we got home. He even put himself to bed which I think is totally awesome!!! We will see how he does tomorrow. Hope he can get along with all his siblings tomorrow since they are going to be with each other all day tomorrow. :)

I guess I better catch some sleep hoping and praying that Dylan doesn't have any throwing up issues tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers