Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!!!

Ok so it has been a while since I last wrote which I am kicking myself for that reason right now. It has been a whirl wind of a holiday season for our family.

First Nikole found some Christmas presents that were from "Santa" and got in big trouble. Next Rhett and Nikole found more "Santa" presents! Ok so we did a terrible job this Christmas hiding gifts but heck you would never see them if you weren't looking!!!

But Christmas day was just awesome! I reminded the kids that the reason we celebrate Christmas is to remember what the Savior Jesus did for us. And they knew exactly what I was talking about! :) Made me so proud!! I told that that we should be very grateful for everything that we have and remember to tell the Lord everyday. You know what it works, so far every day they are saying "Thank you" in their prayers more then they were before.

On Christmas Eve I had to take Dylan to get his Synagis for RSV and while I was there I took Rhett in and he ended up getting 2 breathing treatments and then a stress that we really need to see an allergy doctor that we are seeing on the 31st. Oh the joys!! My poor boys, Dylan gets 2 shots one in each leg and Rhett gets 2 breathing treatments and to top it all off is the fact that we were at the doctors for 2 HOURS!!! Holy cow that is way long!! Now Rhett is on Drugs out the nose and I am not sure if I am going to be sending him back to school even after the break if his breathing doesn't get better I might just have to keep him home. :( The reason for that would be because his portable concentrator only puts out 3 liters at a time and at home he is on 5 liters. But when I took him to the doctors on the 24th he was sating at 92%-93% on 3 liters!!! That is so bad it isn't even funny! He really hates it when doctors say take a deep breath. He looks at me like what do they think I am doing? Hello can't you see me breathing? LOL! He cracks me up! Then they get all crazy because he isn't breathing like he should be, well duh his lungs are really really really small! He tells me all the time that the breathing treatment don't help and that the oral steroids don't help and that the inhaled steroids don't help. Well then little boy what does help? He isn't sure... He hate the fact that he has to stay inside most of the time. He hate that his oxygen hose gets caught on everything and everyone. It is making him crazy! I wish I had a place for them to play that wouldn't be a danger to their health. He wants to play with Sara outside like Nikole but knows that he can't. Sara is too strong for him and pulls him down when he is holding her collar. Meet Sara!



He loves her so much that one day before she had gotten over her separation from her family he tried to comfort her by sleeping next to her crate.





She is under that blanket in her crate. I found if I cover her she doesn't bark too much unless she really really has to go outside. LOL She is a true girl and won't go the the bathroom outside unless she has a friend to hold her hand. :) Silly dog. I just hope we can keep her, my kids love her but Rhett might be allergic to her and Nikole's cat Rosa. Nikole loves both of these animals so very much and will be so hurt if we had to get rid of them, but the doctor thinks that he is allergic to the cat for sure and that is why he is having a hard time breathing.

This is how much she loves Rosa. This is the day that she got her for her birthday almost a year ago!



This is how much she loves Sara.



Picture of Nikole and Sara after they finished running around the backyard the 2nd day or 3rd day that we had Sara.



What would happen if we had to get rid of either of these animals? :( I would be so sad for Nikole's sake. The kids are working so hard to make sure the house is clean enough that they can play with Sara in the house since she is still a puppy and looks for food all over the place.

Gavin is having mood swing after mood swing but that has been so normal for him I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. He has missed a week of school and can't wait to start again. Oh crap I need to help him with poster that he has to do for school! Oh man I totally forgot! I guess I better get on that with him Wednesday since tomorrow is booked solid.

Dylan is just loving life and learning to run and dance and throw fits that are HUGE!!! I had to put him in his crib while me and my husband made dinner because he wouldn't stop screaming and wanting to be held, and since we were both cooking over hot items neither one of us could hold him but when I picked him up he kept hitting me over and over. Can we say lack of communication! That kids has got to start signing soon before it kills me! LOL! It gets very frustrating when no one understands what he is asking for and what he wants. He is such a cutie and I have a great picture to prove it.



Look at his golden locks! He is such a cutie!! I will have to post more pictures now that he has had his hair cut.



The funny face that he is trying to show me! What a sweetheart! Love him learning!

I love my kids! They are the world to me! I would do anything I could think of to help them if it was in their best interest. I will try ot post more pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers