Sunday, December 6, 2009

The week is over!

Yeah the week is over! I know most people would be so sad about that but for me I am way happy, I am not sure why at the moment but it will come to me I just know it. Oh yeah now I know!!! The stress of this week is over and a new week is going to start. Oh drat does that mean new stresses??? I sure hope not, I can only take so much! Well to start this last week off Dylan had a double ear infection and was just really clinging. The same day I was taking Dylan in to see the doctor which was I think Wednesday(I so can't remember since the Festival of Trees was this week) Gavin slept the whole day through Pre-K. I was lucky enough to be able to be taking Dylan in after I had picked up Gavin. Well we get there and Gavin throws up on the chair in the waiting room. Wasn't expecting that since he was acting healthy all morning while I saw him. So we were taken straight to a room since they didn't want anyone else getting what ever Gavin had. Turns out Gavin had a stomach bug that lasted all day and the next day it was Rhett's turn to have the stomach bug, but his didn't start until that night which would have been Thursday night. Rhett's lasted until Friday since he still wasn't eating much. Friday morning came and my throat hurt so bad I couldn't swallow! What the heck! Can't I get a break? I went to the doctor with all the boys since they were all home. Tested for strep, don't have the results yet but treating it like it is strep. The doctor thinks I might have caught it from Dylan's infection. Holy cow little boy cover you mouth when you cough and try to blow your nose instead of wiping it on mommy. LOL like I could get him to do that. Picked up Nikole as soon as I was finished at the doctor. Then we had to take a family trip to the school district to pay for pre-k and to talk with the person over special ed. Finally when we got him I was so happy since I couldn't even see straight. I asked Nikole to help Gavin make some food since I was getting close to blacking out. Not fun that is actually very scary! I feed Dylan some pears since I knew he would be able to eat them and not choke on them and I went to the couch since I was expecting Jaren at any time since he did tell me that he could come home early that day. Well 6 pm rolls around and he finally gets home. I was in and out of consciousness. As soon as he got home I took some meds then went to bed and prayed that he would take care of the kids. I didn't wake up until almost 10 pm then I tried to choke down some pears and more meds and went to bed for the night. Wow I haven't been that sick in a long time!! I am still recovering, my throat is still sore and it hurts to eat, drink, talk, swallow of any sort and yet I am up cleaning my house until I get dizzy enough that I might pass out that is when I lay down. But I figure if I don't do it who will? Let's just say that today and yesterday was like crap all rolled into one. Oh wait as I look at the clock and see that it isn't Saturday any more I guess to was Friday and Saturday if you need me to put it like that. I should really be sleeping but man what I wouldn't give in order to relax. When my house is in ruin it make it so my body and mind cannot rest so sleep does not come easy. I guess that is why I am still awake. May today be a much better day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers