Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Festival of Trees

Wow! The tree is up and auction night is over. What a busy week! Our tree looks great!!! It was amazing to see all the people purchasing items in order to help kids get medical need that they cannot afford to get other wise. I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera I think it is in my car but I will have to go search in the morning.

Mr. Dylan helped out up the tree. He was in the play pen from 10 am until 4:30 and only one break but he really didn't scream or cry. All he did was play and eat some snacks. I am very grateful that he was such a good baby to do that, but man it would have been nice to have a babysitter. :) He did all that with a horrible ear infection. He has had the infection for a about 2 days. He has just been a momma's boy and hadn't even wanted daddy. I feel bad because he is in lots of pain and there is nothing I can do about it but what I am already doing. He keep waking up at night and I feel really bad because he is always tired and grumpy right now.

Gavin has been throwing fits and I am not sure what are triggering them. But within 30 minutes he is usually calm. Maybe it is because he is 4 and going through so much but maybe it is because he is picked on frequently by Nikole and Rhett. Gavin loves playing video games with daddy! It is like their bonding time. It is great to hear him retell the things that they did. :)

Nikole's hair is finally starting to grow out! How exciting and she is even excited for that. I know weird but heck I am all about it. She is coming home right away and doing homework then she knows she can play. It is getting hard when she can't play outside because the boys can't but I guess that is life. She love's animals and is so happy to play with almost any kind at any time. Even though she sometimes forgets to take care of Rosa and has to be reminded. We are trying to think of something that Jaren and Nikole can play together since Jaren dose scouts with Rhett and video games with Gavin he really need to be able to do something with Nikole too, but what?

Rhett got his own portable concentrator!!! It was just delivered today and it is the exact same as the older one so I hope it holds up, because if it breaks I will return it and get a different brand. They think this is that best one for him but I am liking the other one that they showed us the first time we went in. I guess it is only a matter of time to see if this one will last. Apparently Rhett likes signing, go figure. LOL!! As soon as I get him from school he starts signing and it is like hard work for him to talk. Am I the only one that gets this? Why am I the parent but am told that I know not very much about my child? Go figure! Stressed to the max for sure! Rhett is one of 29 students in his class and they won't even get a aid or nothing for him or the class, what is wrong with this picture?

Oh well such is the stories of our lives. I guess it makes that world go round. I am way excited there is some business meetings this week and I am grateful to get things together. I hope and pray that I am able to meet with people in my business this week and talk with them to see how it is that they can help me do better in my business. I think I will take it one day at a time. I will update as soon as I can with the pictures from the festival of trees.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers