Sunday, November 29, 2009

Side note

Ok just a little side note here for now. I am doing a tree for the Festival of Trees for a friend of mine. They lost their little boy in Oct. 2008 and it has been a hard road for them. Their little boy Kael was not quite 6 months old. He passed away from some medical complications. But as I have had more time to work on the tree the better I have felt. I have a beautiful picture that is going with the tree that his mother had picked out. Thank you! But I was framing it today and I just started crying, I didn't understand at the time. From doing so much with the tree and picture I understand! Kael's little spirit is close to me right now. The only thing that know is that he really is happy I am doing this for his family. He wants them to know how much he loves them. He is happy and doesn't hurt. It is like his spirit is talking to mine and there are times when it is strong enough to just make me break down for a little bit and then it is gone as fast as it came. It has been amazing! He is a very caring child and I hope my kids will all be caring like that. I think the reason that he is so close is that we are decorating the tree this coming Monday and the Festival starts Wednesday. I just sent a note to his parents asking them to do something that is going to be hard, but as I was writing I felt his little spirit so very strong, he really wants them to do what I have asked them to do. There was a time as I was writing them that I couldn't even see the screen because I was crying. The weird part is as I write this here nothing I am fine. I am blessed to heave his help while doing this for his family. They are a very blessed family and they are very loved. I am happy to know them and call them my friends.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers