Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On the home front

Watching brother and sister at the Halloween parade was my cute Darth Vader and his friend.

My sweet Pippi Longstocking at the Halloween parade.

The Halloween parade my little Yoda.


Well since I have been at the hospital trying to get Dylan better so he can come home, my other children have been in care of others. I can honestly say that I have no clue other than parents and friends and spouse, but I could totally be wrong too.

Since I haven't been there it has been giving me stress to the point of crying at nights because I miss all my other children too and it makes me nervous having them go from place to place. I hope life isn't too unstable for my little ones right now.

We missed SEPs and will make them up as soon as we get Dylan home for the hospital. As far as I know Rhett is doing well, but has been slightly slacking in school work. Nikole is doing awesome and going into a 3rd grade ELP class called Discovery for a little while. Gavin I hope is doing well and isn't getting into too much trouble at school.

I was sad that I missed the Halloween Parade at school and I know that Nikole was really sad that I missed it also. But she was really sad that Dylan had missed it too. She misses us dearly and she has cried on the phone to me more than once wishing that Dylan and I can come home right NOW. Well since that cannot be it make me feel stressed that Dylan isn't doing as well as I know he can do. But I did have someone come give him a blessing on Sunday when they brought around that sacrament and I know that everything is in the Lord's hands it just isn't what we would like at the moment.

Jaren brought the kids to have dinner with me in the cafeteria on Sunday and it was so great to see the kids that I have not seen for 5 days. Then I noticed that Nikole had cut her hair right in front and it was not good. Well she told me that she cut it because she was out of her mind and just had to cut it. I told her that she is not allowed to use scissors because she cuts things that are not hers to cut and she cuts things without asking first. Thankfully my mom was getting her hair done Monday after school and was able to take her and have Melanie try to make it not so obvious that she had cut her hair.

Honestly I have no clue what I would do without my parents. They have been a huge support and I know that they love me and my family immeasurably. I hope that they know how much they mean to me. They have been a blessing from the start and there is no way that I could ever repay them for all that they have done for me. I love you mom and dad!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers