Saturday, November 21, 2009

Time flies

Well things have been going crazy. Between school, therapies, doctors visits, and colds or what ever has been going around. Jaren has been working so hard pulling cable for a business and it has been a very long process. But while I was in the hospital with Dylan he was filling our garage with cable that needs to go to recycling so when I got home there was a ton of it. I kept falling over it for more than a week and then I just couldn't put up with it any longer. I got Nikole to help me load it all in my car and I asked Jaren to get the rest that needed to go and so he did it was just one little box that he put in my car. But I took it and and got enough for Nikole's new coat and also new shoes for me since mine were broken. I am grateful that Jaren had gotten so much cable from work that I was able to recycle it with Nikole's help putting it in my car. I did tell the men at the recycling place that my 7 year old and myself were the ones to load it all in and he was shocked. I am glad that Jaren works so hard outside of the home for our family.

One of my neighbors moved and asked for help so I was 2 houses away so I ran over and was helping load boxes into their big truck and it was just me helping for a long time and then some others came. But the family that moved was going to give me a twin bed meaning the whole thing, sheets included because they didn't need it any more. So that day I was frantically taking down Rhett and Gavin's bunk bed and making room since I saw the bed and was like where am I going to put that. I hurry and did that and then Jaren got home and helped take it down the stairs and then he come over to my friends house to help them finish putting the rest of their stuff in the truck. So after that whole thing my mom has been helping me try to get my house under control and that I am very grateful for. She has come over and help me move things around in the kids bedrooms to the point that they are all really liking their beds more now then when they did. Thank you mom and dad you are the best!!

Rhett's breathing has been a frustration, because of the cold he caught he has been coughing and it has been causing his asthma to become more of a problem. The doctor thinks that it is Nikole's cat that is causing all the grief but I honestly don't think so. Because it is mostly coughing outside and I know that sometimes that air can be really bad so I am not sure. We have to go see and allergist coming up hopefully we can cram appointments in before the new year that way we won't have to pay anything yet. This last week was crazy we went and got Rhett's hearing aids back from the fix shop. They took molds of Dylan's ears while they were at it. Rhett is signing more and it makes me wonder if this next year will be a good time to put him back in USDB (Utah School for the Deaf and Blind). I am so not sure what is going to happen. I feel like I have been tossed in the frying pan and in order not to get burned you have to dance. I sometimes feel like I am slipping.

Nikole has still been coughing non-stop since October and there is nothing that I can do to help her stop. I feel horrible that I can't do it all.Recently she has been telling me that her tummy hurts every morning. I know that something is wrong since it just came on and that it isn't her norm. She has also told me that she doesn't like going to school because she doesn't have any friends to play with at recess. What can I do about that? I have talked to the teacher and the school councilor but to no avail she still tells me such things. she is doing great in her studies and comes home and does her homework right away. She use to come home and refuse to work and just play but now she has found out that as soon as her homework is finished she is able to play longer than before. I am very grateful that she has figured it all out. She lost her coat recently, and just yesterday I was able to get her a new one. I did have to tell her that she must not lose it.

Gavin has been doing better since we talked to his teacher. He knows now that he can talk to his teacher if there is something that is bothering him. Before he would just bottle it all up and look like he is going to explode and other times he would have a melt down. I am glad that he has a nice teacher that is willing and able to work with him. I know he does have a temper but he is normally a good boy and really like his friends. He is very protective of his friends and it is cute to watch him. He really enjoys playing with Dylan after school and there are times that they are actually playing quiet together and I think that there is a huge problem because they are quiet. But they do have their moments that Gavin won't share but then he decides better.

Dylan is just hanging out and is enjoying what he can. He loves the fact that he can walk and loves be able to get around. He is almost running!!! Way cute!!! He wants to be just like his brothers and loves following them around. There are many times that it turns into a not so good thing especially when they are tired of him following them. Hopefully we will be getting him some loaner hearing aid from PCMC soon. that should be fun to see how he reacts to them. He loves carrying around his water so that way when ever he is thirsty he can have a drink without waiting. He is suppose to have a CT scan coming up this next year to get lung volume and stuff but it is not on the calendar at the moment that is something I have to do.

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are amazing my dear. I love you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers