Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Today is the day that is set up to help us remember to be thankful.

Like I am not any other time of the year!

Well I am very thankful for my kids. They wanted to earn game time a be able to play, so I told them that they can earn game time if they helped me get the house all clean for the pending party that we had today at our house. So they said ok. I made a list and said that when all of those things are done on the list they can all play their own game. :) I had Nikole cleaning her room, vacuuming her room. Rhett and Gavin were cleaning their room, vacuuming the hall and their room. They got done before I was finished in the bathroom that they went into the living room and cleaned that room and vacuumed that also. Nikole is a good helping when Rhett is vacuuming she makes sure that his oxygen doesn't get stuck, or vacuumed.

Then later that day they helped clean the dining room table and floor getting it all ready. They did it they did everything on the list!!!! They have earned the game time that I promised them! :) So happy!! Then since it was after 9 pm I told them that they will have to play tomorrow since it is way too late. They were ok with that since they all know that they earned their game time. Then Rhett and Gavin started fighting like there was no tomorrow. :( Not a good way to end a great day. Well daddy then decided that they loose their privileges that they were going to to tomorrow. Which sent them all on a crying trip. So now we are headed onto Friday and hope they can get their game time that they earned. :)

We had a wonderful party with family today and I am very grateful for being able to do that.

I am thankful for my friends and the support that they give me and my family.

I am thankful for the warm house that I have to live in.

I am thankful for the yummy food that we got to eat and that I have in my fridge.

I ma thankful for my wonderful husband.

I am thankful for all the doctors that have helped our family over the years.

I am thankful for so much that I cannot even list them all right here.

I hope you all had a very wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers