Monday, November 1, 2010

November

I cannot believe that November is here! It feels like time is flying by and I am jumping days ahead. LOL! I know I missed a few days these last few weeks but when life spins like a bottle you have a tendency to get dizzy.

This cold weather that cannot make up it's mind is driving me CRAZY! I think there should either be a warm or a cold and that it shouldn't flip flop weekly if not daily. It makes kids insane and the stress on the body is a whole new factor that can make you sick if you are not careful.

Rhett is doing good. He has a Cardiac Cath done on Friday and the doctor said that everything looks good. Which is great news but heck that doesn't explain a lot. I asked him then why does he turn blue and he had no answer for that. Also why does he get so tired so quickly with exertion? Again no answer. CRAP! I was hoping for some answers to some of these pressing questions. I guess it is a wait and see thing. He still cannot maintain his SATS and there is really nothing that we can do about that. I am going to ask the doctors about lower elevation to see if that would help. We are thinking about testing that idea but no idea of when we would do that. We had parent teacher conferences this last month and he is above grade level across the board. I wonder if he just likes to take it easy and not push himself to achieve better? I think the only thing that he really needs to work on is some science and language. LOL! That is where he scored the lowest but he above school, district, and state levels across the board!

GOOD JOB RHETT!!! So proud of you!!!

Nikole is so very high strung. I wish that the drama that she likes to display would leave and then she would be normal. :) Oh well I think it is a girl thing but I don't seem to recall acting the way she does sometimes. She is still struggling to get all her homework in on-time if at all. I have tried everything I can think of to get her to do it as soon as she gets home so she is free to play, read, etc... Yet she has no desire to do anything fun. LOL!! She is super smart and I know it and so does her teachers but she is not willing to show what she can do. It is very frustrating for me. We also had a parent teacher conference for her too and she is also at the top of her class. I cannot find her papers so I am trying to remember what they said. :( I do know that she was also like Rhett across the board being at the top!!

GOOD JOB NIKOLE!!! So proud of you!!!

Gavin is trying his hardest o be good at school, home, and church. He has learned the system of rewards. LOL! He knows that when he is good he can earn game time and if he isn't then the chances of playing the game are slim to none. :) Love that he has figured it out but what am I going to do when he gets older and that won't work anymore??? I hope I have time to think about that question. He is learning to read and loving it!! I am so happy!! When I am helping him and he is getting frustrated he says will you help me and the only thing I need to tell him right now is to sound it out. After that he can figure the word out that he is looking at and with a big smile on his face reads it. Then he is so proud of himself for figuring it out on his own. One day he will read to Dylan and it will be great! Oh wait he will need to learn to sign it to Dylan unless Dylan can hear then..... ARGH! I will have to think that through but not right now. :) Gavin is doing great in school and I am so happy that he is working so hard to be good and do what is right so he can have fun after wards. LOL!! Thank goodness for the little things in life that make it so nice. He is also at the top of his class!

GREAT JOB GAVIN!!! So proud of you!!!

Dylan is speaking more and more. LOL! OK not really speaking but he is communicating much more with all of us. He is figuring out that he can get things when he signs to us and that makes him a happy camper. LOL! He is such a daddy's boy that it is not even funny how much of a daddy's boy he really is. He screams and cries if he sees daddy leaving and he is not going with him. He would much rather have daddy over mommy right now and I am ok with that as long as I am not the one changing the diapers. LOL!! Daddy has been working with him to get him to sit on the potty and go potty but it is yet to happen. Mostly because he doesn't tell us when he needs to go. Not sure if he even feels it or if he can recognize that. Not sure what they are going to do when he hits 3 and is still not potty trained. I guess it will be a wait and see thing for sure. I have 2 and 1/2 months left of him at home and then it is off to school with him. Dylan is ready to learn and is enjoying the books that I read to him nightly. He likes picking out books with animals and than looking forward to naming the animals. LOL! Very cute to watch! He will learn lots when he starts school for sure.

I think Dylan might be ready for him to start school but I am not sure if I am. :( I wonder if I am going to feel a little lost since my life is so intertwined with my kids. It was hard with all of them going to school for the first time but the problem is that they were all half day when they started and I was home to greet them everyday. I am not sure if I am going to be home and he is going to be going all day not just half day. They will buss him in the morning and afternoon early to late and I am so sad. I am also wondering if it is because Gavin started Kindergarten and I am just not ready to let me baby start preschool the same year. I don't know I am not a psychologist for myself. All I can do is guess and wonder as to why I am feeling all of these emotions. We have a wonderful person helping us fix our car at a great price and hopefully we will get it road worthy again. LOL! I have been driving a time bomb for so long that it will be nice to be able to not have to worry so much about that. Thank you so very much!!! I honestly don't know where we would be without them. I have been enjoying the time I get to read to the kids at night and have them actually enjoy the book too. LOL! They are books that I picked out, so I know that I like them and am willing to read them to my kids. :) Soon I will be going through the Harry Potter series again and the kids will be listening. It is going to be great! I will have to update again soon to let everyone know the info that we get on Rhett. Hopefully it will be useful information and we will know more than we do now.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers