Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sooo What now??

Well Rhett's back is still looking not so good but what am I suppose to do????

I was thinking of taking him to the ER today but decided that the doctors are clueless when it come to him and I will be taking him to the doctors instead. Wow! Not like that is going to be fun. Maybe I will just call and talk to the doctors. :) Even a better idea!!

They do have video conferencing right? Well why can't I have that same thing??? You have any idea how many appointments that would save me from? A ton!!!

It has been snowing since last night and it is still coming down! Holy COW! I know the ice skating rink out there called roads are going to be super fun to drive on. :) LOL!! Oh okay fine I won't hit anything or anyone when I have to leave. Maybe I will call a sick day. he he he

I am so excited about the Festival of Trees!! I am also sad since I will not be doing a tree this year because I could not find a donor this year. But going to the auction is the BEST!!! Glad that my kids will be home with daddy so I can have some girl time. I think we all need that sometime.

There are many people that I have to call tomorrow and set things up with so I better make a list to make sure they all get done on time. :)

I will post more about Rhett's back when I have more info from the doctors. Hope it will be tomorrow. Let's cross our fingers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers