Saturday, April 24, 2010

No idea

It is the end of a week and almost the end of a month. The kids are well... I can say that now we will see what happens in 6 months. Things are going ok, but something weird happened to me this week that I forgot about until now and I was like I better write this down.

I was walking with my family (I don't even remember the place that I was at) all of a sudden it was like life slowed way down it seemed like I needed to remember this moment forever. It was also kind of like deja vu from my childhood. I couldn't believe it! I need to remember that very moment for some unknown reason. I pray that I have the ability to do so.

Thank you Angel's Hand Foundation for the wonderful Saturday the 17th of April!!! We all went to the zoo and we had a great time thanks to them. Now we can go back every single day we want for a whole year. So very grateful for the fun things that we are able to do with great people knowing that my kids are going to have a great time. If you want more info on their foundation you can access it online at... http://www.angelshands.org/ They are wonderful!!!

They take kids that are special needs with rare diseases and their families and do fun things with the families to help them deal with everyday life. They are such an amazing group that we have been with for going on 3 years maybe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers