Sunday, April 11, 2010

Babysitter

So on Saturday I needed a babysitter so I could help my husband put swamp coolers on top of our duplex. Heck trying to get 2 of those on the roof is hard work! Lots of pain. Then we had to cut and bend and try with all of our might to get them to fit. Yes they finally did fit and everything is looking good, all except for hooking it up to the electrical and motor etc... But heck they are standing in the places that they are suppose to be on.

Less is a great friend and I was so very grateful that she was willing and able to watch the kids for about a hour. The kids were great for her and I am so happy that they were good. I did ask Nikole to help with Dylan if he needed help while I was on the roof helping.

Katrina was also such a wonderful help watching the kids for 2 hours so I could help finish putting the swamp coolers up in their spots. As I was there doing that I got some sun on my face and man it is hot and hurts a little. Not too much that is ok not a problem. The kids did have fun playing with their cousins for a few hours. :)

Thank you ladies that means a lot that you were both willing and able to help me by watching the kids so I could help on the roof of the duplex and not having to worry about the kids.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers