Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a week!

Wow a week has gone by and things are a mess. I was able to go to training yesterday while I had someone watch my kids. It was nice to be with adults and feel like you can make a difference. :)

Rhett was limping not so nicely tonight after he spent some time outside tied to oxygen and on his feet for who knows how long. He says his ankles hurt so I get to once again call shrines to see if they have the inserts they wanted us to use that they never gave us. If they don't help then we will have to look at other options.

Nikole went to church with me today and it was wonderful to get the spirit rejuvenated for a week ahead. She wants to be baptized and has decided that May would work for her so now I just need to set it all up. She did find out that things are just up in the air with Rhett and we are not sure of anything with his health. She started crying and told me she didn't want Rhett to die and I told her that it was not in our hands and only Heavenly Father can decide that, but we are going to have fun everyday and just go day by day. I told her that she could call about Sara and Rosa but she never did so maybe tomorrow will be a good day for that.

Gavin is just running around like a wildfire. He is so funny... he got dressed for bed tonight and asked me "Mom do I look cute in this?" :) I told him that he did look very cute and I gave him a big hug and I told him that I love my cute little boy! Made him grin from ear to ear. He is planning on having a good week so he can play 4 swords with daddy on Friday. He looks at his calendar and gets all excited. I pray that this week will be awesome!

Dylan is such a daddy's boy! I can't believe it... I was going to get him dressed for bed and as I am trying to change his diaper he is screaming and wiggling away and just not being pleasant about it. Daddy was sitting there watching and was trying to tell me what I was doing wrong and I said "He is such a daddy's boy! Why don't you trade me places and we will see if he is a momma's boy or a daddy's boy." Since I was being told that he was so not a daddy's boy. So we did trade places and as Dylan was being turned over he was screaming and wiggling and after he saw who was doing the turning he stopped so suddenly that we just laughed. My point taken! Maybe daddy will get to change all the diapers when ever he is home. :) Wah ha ha ha ha!!! Sounds great to me. Dylan is super funny and is enjoying trying to get us to understand his signs.

I will have to post more pictures very soon since this blog is in dire need of pictures. :( Oh well I am totally learning.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers