Monday, March 22, 2010

Video of Rhett Motorcross



Rhett loved this! Thank you so much for you willingness Officer Clanton to ride along and make sure Rhett's oxygen is safe. I could only record half of the race since the video was a lot of memory. :) I have some pictures of the rest of the race.

Coming around the end of the race.

After they finished the race! Rhett is all smiles!

Walking on to the track to be honored ahead of everyone else. Nothing slows this kid down.

He has to see what everyone else is doing. What a cute boy.

Hey dude wave hi to your mom! She is over there taking a ton of pictures. LOL! :)

Rhett giving me a thumbs up. I guess that means he really like riding around out there in the dirt. :)

The whole group minus a few kids that are on wheel chairs that are facing the group. What great people this are to take time out of their day to allow these kids to have fun for one night that they would never be able to have other wise. Thank you to you all!!

He is being talked to and knows he gets to answer. All excited and happy.

Right before he got his metal. He was asked if he had fun or something like that. He loves being the center of attention. Cracks me up!

He just got his medal and is getting hungry after all that excitement of course anyone would be hungry. :) I don't think he knows I am taking his picture. LOL!

This was the last picture I got before my battery died. I know it isn't a great picture but it was also almost 10 pm too so I guess everyone was getting tired. :)
I think the next post will all be about a different child. :) One at a time for a few days and that way they are all included because they are all super special!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Fun, Fun, Fun, FUN!!!! How neat!! Glad you got some good pics. :)

Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers