Monday, October 26, 2009

No news good news?

So is that saying "no news is good news." actually a good saying? I doubt it! I want information and I want it now! I did finally get a hold of the genetic department and let our genetic counselor know what we have found out. I have yet to actually hear from the doctor himself but heck at least I got a hold of someone. We had another PFT with Rhett and found out that the test results were worse then they were 2 weeks ago. I have tried to get Dylan in for a sleep study and to no avail they have no openings before he goes in for surgery. He is actually going in for surgery in Tuesday the 27th so that is tomorrow. Wow! Time flies when life isn't any fun! Rhett had a sleep study while he was at the hospital and we got the results on Wednesday the 21st. We found out that Rhett really needs to wear a bi-pap to bed because his sleep apnea is so bad that even the oxygen doesn't help him at night. We are getting that machine today! Oh heavens I was going to write tomorrow. I guess that is what I get when I have to update in the middle of the night. I have to try to make it to parent teacher conferences this week too! Oh heavens this is going to be a long week!

My friends and family are such a great support to me while I go through some hard times. It is good to have them here for me. Especially going through such times as these, when life is in the air and it is very emotional.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers