Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Long Month

Holy Cow can we say hospital? I feel like this month I have been up here so very much that it isn't funny. right now I am sitting here typing this in PICU at PCMC. Dylan had a really bad night after surgery. He was so close to being intubated because he was refusing to breathe deep enough to get all the oxygen he needs. Then we found out that his left lung collapsed so he just couldn't breathe deep enough no matter how he tried. We are working him off the bi-pap machine that he had to be on all night. I feel so bad because he is tied to the bed so he doesn't rip it off. What a night, he would still wake up at night screaming and all I could do was pray that his sats were not dropping more. What was meant for an over night hospital stay as just a precaution has now been extended. I hope we can leave tomorrow but there is a chance that we wont.

My little kid has got a great talent that he will gladly share with anyone who wants to learn how to sleep through anything sitting up. :)




You might be able to see it or you might not. He does sleep with one eye opened and one eye closed, due to an earlier surgery. See his closed eye?
















Here is my favorite one that looks so funny. :)



I love my talented little kid! I love all my kids they are wonderful!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers