Thursday, October 1, 2009

Forever ago

Holy heck!!! It has been forever since I wrote anything. :) I should update this more often. I think I will work on that so that way it won't be old news to everyone that even reads this. So now school has started and I am super busy with 3 kids in school and doing business while the kids are not home, well with 1 kid at home.

Let's see where to start? Oh I know... Nikole is in 2nd grade and loving it. Well kind of, she has been having a hard time with friends, but we are all helping her and it is getting better. she is so smart and she is loving looking pretty and helping me around the house and with Dylan. She is such a sweet girl and I am so blessed to have her.

Gavin is in Pre-k and is giving the teachers a run for their money. He is the only one running around in class and getting into tantrums in class. What is up with that? We had a little chat and I informed him that he had better change his attitude or things might just get really bad for him. He is telling me all the time that he is changing his attitude so that way he is happy and good at school. :) What a good boy, but I wonder if he is just saying that or if he really wants to do it.

Rhett is in 5th grade and is enjoying his class. He is so smart! He got all 4s on his CRT this last spring and the teacher made him a deal last year that if he got all 4s he would take him and a friend to lunch where ever he wanted to go. I am so proud that he did his best! He is a great brother to his siblings that are in school and like to help watch out for them since he is older then them. He is struggling doing homework on time so the school is helping promote doing homework on time and complete so that way he can make a habit of doing that.

Dylan started walking last month and is enjoying the freedom that it has brought to him. He is still very wobbly but making progress. The PT wants to work on helping him do stairs this next time which means that I guess I had better get my house clean. :) He is just loving life at 20 months old and it is loving him back. the kids are all very good to help with him and be such great brothers and sister to him. He is learning lots like how to take toys and sometimes how to share. Also to hit if someone takes what you have without giving it to them. The kids are such great teachers. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers